Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

4 hours ago, Lemondropkid said:

Don't eat red meat anymore but got to say that looks fantastic!!

The roll action I have been seeing in here lately has been looking good. I'm going to have to get my hands on some of those. 

If anyone knows where someone could find such lovelies it would be much appreciated.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Some late night food ... thought I was going to regret trying this , but stomach holding up ....

Oyster Salad 

121CCCF5-2D9F-4235-98F6-1055E59E0981.jpeg

That looks damned good!

We had the same a few nights ago with my neighbours t'other side of me, washed down with Sangsom. They grow the cha-om themselves so just pick it off and splash it in water whenever it is needed.. My favourite is Kai Jeow Cha Om ....with Sangsom of course.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

That looks damned good!

We had the same a few nights ago with my neighbours t'other side of me, washed down with Sangsom. They grow the cha-om themselves so just pick it off and splash it in water whenever it is needed.. My favourite is Kai Jeow Cha Om ....with Sangsom of course.

It was a first for me 👍

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, boydeste said:

Back on the Thai food, chicken with fried pepper and garlic. Eggs needed some work!

20230202_190046.jpg

20230202_190055.jpg

The wife makes fried eggs that are crispy especially around the edges, just how I like them. She cracks eggs into a bowl, then she puts a few drops of water in with them and then pops them into a hot pan with a bit of oil. 
🤗👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, boydeste said:

I have just been recommended to try Iranian food, has anyone got any experience of it?

Yes, many times in London, used to go to a brilliant one tucked away off Oxford St, Edgeware Rd end. For people who know the area there is a huge Arabic population

Not disimilair to Lebanese, expect lots of meat and fresh flat breads cooked on a hot stone right in the restaurant.  Lots of dips in the starters and recall some really decent spicy sausage

Not being sarcastic but many badge themselves as Persian- the old name for Iran, before the Islamic revolution saw the end of the Shah. So my fav restaurant was most likely started by exiles.

Shame they went slightly radical in the early 2010's first they stopped you bringing alcohol in and then they found execuses not to admit the 2 female friends I went there with.

But back on point, you will love it. Hopefully you'll report back

Edited by Lemondropkid
  • Thanks 1