Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

13 hours ago, boydeste said:

Staying in a different part of town due to all of the hotels being fully booked with Russians. Found an authentic Thai place a bit off the beaten track. Just my kind of place. Of course the bench mark is penang gai with rice and eggs.

Was superb and they even gave me a little banana desert for free which was also delicious. 

20230211_221029.jpg

20230211_221038.jpg

20230211_221435.jpg

Sometimes unexpected changes have positive outcomes. I will be giving Phuket a miss though. 

I wonder how HH is with the Ruskies ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Glasseye said:

An added tomato slice can really make a difference on a sanni. Sadly, something I often forget.

I'm lucky because my neighbour has a tomato plant between our houses and they let me pick what I want so having a couple of newly ripe cherry tomatoes begins the process of having a sandwich rather than being an afterthought! 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, boydeste said:

Staying in a different part of town due to all of the hotels being fully booked with Russians. Found an authentic Thai place a bit off the beaten track. Just my kind of place. Of course the bench mark is penang gai with rice and eggs.

Was superb and they even gave me a little banana desert for free which was also delicious. 

20230211_221029.jpg

This looks absolutely delicious 🙂 May I ask where this restaurant is?

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I'm lucky because my neighbour has a tomato plant between our houses and they let me pick what I want so having a couple of newly ripe cherry tomatoes begins the process of having a sandwich rather than being an afterthought! 

I always buy vine tomatoes, so much more flavor than the cheaper option.

• Thumbs Up 1