Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

3 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

That's why my T-shirts are 3xl 555

its still the best restaurant in Pattaya ( that I've been to ) and I wouldn't know about it unless Binlid had posted his pics in this thread 👍

I’ve recently changed my diet. I have replaced my breakfast and dinner during the week to Huel meal replacement shakes. Plant based and high in protein and low in fat. 400 calories a shake. Have a vegan cheese sandwich and banana at work.

Works out at £60 a month so not expensive Cheaper than a proper dinner.

Really need to lose weight as I’m so inactive compared to my last job. My iPhone shows i averaged 2600 steps a day last month.

When it gets lighter in the evening I’ll be out walking for an hour after work.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

51 minutes ago, galenkia said:

I’ve recently changed my diet. I have replaced my breakfast and dinner during the week to Huel meal replacement shakes. Plant based and high in protein and low in fat. 400 calories a shake. Have a vegan cheese sandwich and banana at work.

Works out at £60 a month so not expensive Cheaper than a proper dinner.

Really need to lose weight as I’m so inactive compared to my last job. My iPhone shows i averaged 2600 steps a day last month.

When it gets lighter in the evening I’ll be out walking for an hour after work.

Desk jobs can be killers. Fortunately most of my work over the years were in and out of the office, so I was able to get out for usually over 50 % of the day.

I got into the habit of forcing myself for years to walk up steps every opportunity I had. 

I attribute that and my bicycling/activity when I was a young pup more than anything to my health.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Glasseye said:

Desk jobs can be killers. Fortunately most of my work over the years were in and out of the office, so I was able to get out for usually over 50 % of the day.

I got into the habit of forcing myself for years to walk up steps every opportunity I had. 

I attribute that and my bicycling/activity when I was a young pup more than anything to my health.

I’ve put on about 3 stone since I was made redundant a year ago. Basically just been sitting on my arse all day working with Apple products. The Polish lady i work with says the same, she had an active job before.

I don’t want to slog my guts out, but I would like to be more active. Only reason I took the job is it’s a ten minute walk from my house.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, galenkia said:

I’ve put on about 3 stone since I was made redundant a year ago. Basically just been sitting on my arse all day working with Apple products. The Polish lady i work with says the same, she had an active job before.

I don’t want to slog my guts out, but I would like to be more active. Only reason I took the job is it’s a ten minute walk from my house.

The weather will break soon mate, then it's All systems go.

• Thumbs Up 2

14 hours ago, galenkia said:

Find a near by park/walkway/or something. On your walks to and/or from work add another 15-20 minutes on your route.

If there is a track or walkway on your route you can do a couple loops around it and then get right back on the path to/from work.

Total daily steps right there can add dramatically without too much effort. I know.... weather can be an issue.

Paddy's Roast beef, mushroom, swiss sandwich and pork chop plate.

image.jpeg

She wasn't very impressed with the pork chop, and said next door at Ae & Ek was a lot better and certainly less expensive.  She did enjoy the Buffalo wings (not shown) we got as a starter and said next time she'll just have a double order of those as her meal.  They were excellent.

Being an Irish themed place they were showing Texas bull riding on the televisions 🤣.  Speaking of which, we drove over to confirm a report on another board that our daughter's favorite, the Texas Smokehouse, was no more.  Sadly confirmed.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 3

6 hours ago, Glasseye said:

Find a near by park/walkway/or something. On your walks to and/or from work add another 15-20 minutes on your route.

If there is a track or walkway on your route you can do a couple loops around it and then get right back on the path to/from work.

Total daily steps right there can add dramatically without too much effort. I know.... weather can be an issue.

I have a park a ten minute walk from my house that has a loop pathway, about half a mile loop. Once it gets lighter and warmer in the evening I’ll be doing loops of that like I used to. It’s unlit so it’s still a little dark when I leave work.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, galenkia said:

I have a park a ten minute walk from my house that has a loop pathway, about half a mile loop. Once it gets lighter and warmer in the evening I’ll be doing loops of that like I used to. It’s unlit so it’s still a little dark when I leave work.

Cool. I take my backpack everywhere I go now. I carry a small flashlight (cost me 99 baht). Phone light works good when walking also. I put reflective tape on my backpack. Cheap as chips.

PBG again today....Food in order of tastiness was ..

1. Leffe Brown - Perfick!

2. My daughter's omelet with baked beans and nice tasting cheese (she put the omelet on toast)!

3. Daughter's mushroom soup before she put chicken wings into it...You'd think she was 2 years old not 21 years old!

4. Chicken wings had a good coating and plenty of meat

5. Salad was salad..but it came with an excellent potato salad hidden behind the bin container.

6. Potato skins looked bloody excellent but were tasteless.

7. Not shown was the baked spinach and cheese. OK but needed longer under the grill. (Not as good as I remember it to be in Gullivers yonks ago!)

8. Sundae something or other, also not shown...I had another Leffe Brown

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Derek Dangleberries
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 3