Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

On 1/22/2023 at 10:45 PM, SteveBC said:

9% ABV, not to be mistaken for a session drink !!!

That brings back memories growing up in Montreal. Only ever drank it in a bottle in the 1990’s, the sugar…..oh! But it got the job done, I guess a large Thai size bottle was ~ to a 6 pack of the regular stuff

I’m no beer connoisseur, but the limit on what I could enjoy was the 6.1 Labatt Blue DRY. Anything 7%+++ is not for me, even as much as I enjoyed getting f—ked up back in the day 

• Thumbs Up 1

53 minutes ago, Painter said:

My neighbours recommended this. 

Probably the best sweet and sour chicken I've had this trip...

20230125_125213.jpg

I walk past daily, but never taken a second glance. It wouldn't even get a 1 star health rating in the UK

20230126_110954.jpg

I'll be back

Thanks for posting this, it inspired me to walk all of 20m to my mate's house to catch him and his wife before they head off with their fully laden food cart...

I bought 2 things that were bloody excellent .. but I have no idea what the name is !!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

That brings back memories growing up in Montreal. Only ever drank it in a bottle in the 1990’s, the sugar…..oh! But it got the job done, I guess a large Thai size bottle was ~ to a 6 pack of the regular stuff

I’m no beer connoisseur, but the limit on what I could enjoy was the 6.1 Labatt Blue DRY. Anything 7%+++ is not for me, even as much as I enjoyed getting f—ked up back in the day 

Yep... Too high of alcohol content can really through off the flavor. Reminds me of malt liquor, Colt45, etc. A quart bottle could get you f***d up, but it tasted like shit.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Glasseye said:

This just kicked my ass.  OMG !

WARNING: BM Boydeste do not go anywhere near this for several weeks. Your gut will explode.   lol

issan food.jpg

The only things there that I would have eaten is the chicken wings! The top dish appears to have too much pra-rah in it for my tastes and the som tam looks like the crab one that is too sour and also has too much pra rah for me aswell.. I understand the importance of pra rah but too much is too much !!

Well done for polishing it all off !!!

3 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

The only things there that I would have eaten is the chicken wings! The top dish appears to have too much pra-rah in it for my tastes and the som tam looks like the crab one that is too sour and also has too much pra rah for me aswell.. I understand the importance of pra rah but too much is too much !!

Well done for polishing it all off !!!

Only got through half of it. Couldn't control the snot flow.

• Haha 2