Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

11 hours ago, boydeste said:

I eat in a new place today whilst waiting for immigration to process my extension. 

Tropica 20221214_025201.jpgrestaurant didn't Disappoint on beach rd. Panang curry is always my bench mark.

Very nice.

I take a generic prilosac (over here it is called miracid, green box), usually does the trick. 

The only time I may have an issue is if I eat too much before bedtime.

I had an incident about 4 years ago with serious abdominal pain. The pain was so intense I thought I was having a heart attack. It was Saturday evening so I ended up in the E.R. - first time ever.

They ran every fucking test they could think of and even gave me a couple shots of morphine (didn't do shit for the pain). Finally they released me and I got back home, still in pain. They couldn't figure out what it was. Cost me several hundreds for that visit.

Took a couple tylenol, laid down and said a prayer to Buddha. A couple hours later the pain was gone.

I think it was gas. f**k.... !!!

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1

On 12/13/2022 at 10:15 AM, Stillearly said:

I'm too scared to eat raw seafood in LOS ... have you ever had "issues" afterwards? 

Never tried it before, but the girlfriend said they'd been soaked in something so not cooked with heat but not fresh out the water either.  No issues following these ones.

• Great Info 1

19 hours ago, boydeste said:

A new dish to me, not sure what it was called, but basically chicken with vegetables and very spicy. Some seafood salad for her.

20221214_205544.jpg

20221214_205616.jpg

20221214_205555.jpg

Looks very tasty.

They do love their salads.

Something I would recommend that I found exceptionally tasty. I think it is more of a Northern Thai dish. Usually called "Spicey liver salad", or something like that. I know a lot of folks don't care for liver. But, I found it to be delightful.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, KWA said:

Never tried it before, but the girlfriend said they'd been soaked in something so not cooked with heat but not fresh out the water either.  No issues following these ones.

Cerviche for example.... Usually shrimp or uncooked fish, marinated in lime juice typically. The marination (lime juice is highly acidic) supposedly kills any bacteria. I have found cerviche to be wonderful. Never had any after problems that I can recall. I haven't had it for a long time, but if made properly is very delicious. Often served along with saltine crackers.

3 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Sweet and sour chicken it's stupid easy to make and it's really really good the sauce contains only six items that most people would have on hand. I should do this more often

IMG_20221217_140018.jpg

Looks great, infact I am off to brunch right now and that has inspired me to eat it. 

• Like 1