Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

Sandwich & coffee for the mall walk. And for tomorrow, I am embarrassed to say, got this frozen platter at a store I haven’t visited in 5 years….$13.99, but they accepted both email coupons I had $10+3….so ONE 🇨🇦 BUCK or 27 baht for 2 pounds of butter chicken & rice.

Who said inflation is rampant ? 

FA6297E8-EF31-44CB-B54F-31320EA22CE3.jpeg

EED5EDF2-8AA1-445C-ABEE-70860B5A64A2.jpeg

Edited by Golfingboy
  • Thumbs Up 5

On 12/1/2022 at 8:17 PM, boydeste said:

One of the best Penang currys I have had is in a tiny Thai family run place on a side street just off the beach road in Patong. I made the effort to walk there again today. Superb. 

20221201_201348.jpg

I just had a lovely Penang curry the other day. Thought about you. It is indeed a very tasty dish.

Yesterday I had a perfect Tom Kha Gai. I told my friend who I was dinning with that Tom Kha was the primary reason I fell in love with Thailand back in '99 when I first had it. The flavor was like nothing else ever experienced. It was at that moment that I realized that it was unlikely I could find anything better. And so, the plan was set into motion.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, coxyhog said:

Lincolnshire sausages from our butchers with gravy & garlic mash with veg mixed in.Lovely!

e26807b4-ebbc-4ee3-b8ea-c2d473c65956.jpg

Merlot/Cab Sauv with homemade garlic mashed potato and gravy gave me a hard on... I hope the sausage was mild so not to kill the other tastes..

The plate of food looks delicious... When my OAP pension kicks in next month I'm gonna go crazy in Friendship, Wine Collection ... and a new Wine shop on Beach road I spotted...

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

When my OAP pension kicks in next month I'm gonna go crazy in Friendship, Wine Collection ... and a new Wine shop on Beach road I spotted...

I got a bottle of red from the beach road one when we were there in October,it was a bit pricey but very nice.Unfortunately that's all I remember about it.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

I got a bottle of red from the beach road one when we were there in October,it was a bit pricey but very nice.Unfortunately that's all I remember about it.

Thanks mate.. Did you mean RGP Wine Connection or the new shop just up the road from there..??

I'm normally laying on my bed knackered, drinking Sato by 11am so am interested in your experience... ... That's always supposing I am able to stay out late until lunchtime!!

• Haha 1