Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

Feeling jealous of all the great food above. Paneer tikka, nan, and a smoothie 340 baht hole in the wall Krabi tourist trap. Got lured in by a rarely subtle sales pitch over the last few days. Bland main dish, onions not close to being properly fried. Reviews well online, nice people,  mediocre food at best.

20230214_123053.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Sad 3
  • Surprised 2

10 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

Bland main dish, onions not close to being properly fried.

Only a couple of months and I'll be having a proper Indian meal in UK.... If I have my way it'll be twice a day, every day, for 4 weeks .. EVA won't need to fire up their engines on the way back just strap me on the outside and let it rip !!!!!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 6

15 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Only a couple of months and I'll be having a proper Indian meal in UK.... If I have my way it'll be twice a day, every day, for 4 weeks .. EVA won't need to fire up their engines on the way back just strap me on the outside and let it rip !!!!!

Should be a nice time of year to be in the UK, rain aside!! Long hours of daylight to enjoy

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1

21 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Yep. My trip "coincides" with a couple of Beer Festivals too ....Beer, Cider and The Wurzels ...Perfik !!

Return of beer festivals post COVID has been a very welcome thing. Went to a couple of crackers in Hull and York last year. Getting live music thrown in for free as both the above did pure bonus.

Lot of the Festivals do 1/3 and 1/2 pint servings, it's the way to go. Start caning the pints when there's 100+ beers on and that's before the cider/perries you'll horizontal😀

PS- Hull Minister Festival is back on April 13- 15th, thanks for organising my post Thailand calendar🙏

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1

Great food.

20230214_183309.jpg

2.5 issues

1. I had to move to face into a corner, not in to the main body of a bar as some YouTuber started filming in the main bar.... he was only filming himself "sat at hideaway", but it was easier just to sit on the other side of the table so he could film my bald patch

2. Someone was smoking weed in the bar... but fortunately stopped before my food appeared

2.5. Imagine being stuck with me....

20230214_183318.jpg

That would stop me eating in if it was busy.... which it wasn't 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Sad 2