Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

Made this last night with some beef that I get from my new Thai buddy that owns a meat shop next to my gym.

Sauteed an onion and fresh garlic in olive oil. Seasoned the meat with garlic, onion powder, salt and a small pinch of chilie powder. Threw it on some Italian bread. 

It was inhaled within seconds.

Bandit beef.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

3 minutes ago, KWA said:

Food on the bus last week.

bus meal 01.jpg

What bus? From where ? .. Going to where? ..Did you buy it? Was it provided as part of the ticket?

I mean, these questions need to be asked ..??

I remember when National Coaches had a trolly dolly serving drinks and sandwiches .. On some routes a lot more was offered..!

And of course the JBO had sandwiches made by trigger !!!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

What bus? From where ? .. Going to where? ..Did you buy it? Was it provided as part of the ticket?

Nakhonchaiair bus from Bangkok to Kalasin.  Included in the 508 baht fare along with a carton of fruit juice, one of milk, a crispy snack and a bottle of water.

• Great Info 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

40 minutes ago, KWA said:

Nakhonchaiair bus from Bangkok to Kalasin.  Included in the 508 baht fare along with a carton of fruit juice, one of milk, a crispy snack and a bottle of water.

As long as the bus didn't collide with a tree (or other fixed object) I'd be happy.

1 hour ago, richy65 said:

That looks delicious, I need to try some more Japanese food when I’m back in Bangkok next week. Always liked ramen but not had any for a long time. 

Soi Yamato, Soi 13/1. The Dog damn Soi is named after his joint. 13 Soi area has been my primary stomping grounds/living locations for years. 

I still have not yet been to Yamato's.

• Great Info 1