Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

38 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Ham and cheese omelette this morning. 

Spot the slight oversight. 

20240425_105726.jpg

Cheese overload. Looks tremendous !

Some very nice looking ham there also mate.

Next time add some sourdough toast. You will become addicted.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 hours ago, boydeste said:

Ham and cheese omelette this morning. 

Spot the slight oversight. 

20240425_105726.jpg

Glasseye's got it. No toast, also no tea. More than a "slight oversight" - near enough a criminal offence. 

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Zambo said:

Glasseye's got it. No toast, also no tea. More than a "slight oversight" - near enough a criminal offence. 

I'm sure the tea was somewhere there mate.      😁

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Zambo said:

only 5 large mugs of tea this morning.

The oversight was I forgot to include the ham in the omelette when I cooked it. LOL

It's a reduced carbs day, so no bread.

• Thumbs Up 1

I consider this to be taking one for the team.  A 45 baht pre-cooked breakfast from Big C Extra, described on the label as "Big Pan Fried Egg with Topping".  What could possibly be wrong with it?

big c breakfast.jpg

The whole tray got dropped in the air fryer to get a bit heat into it and to be honest it was surprisingly good.  I wouldn't eat it every day but when you don't feel like cooking this does the trick.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 5

Just now, KWA said:

I consider this to be taking one for the team.  A 45 baht pre-cooked breakfast from Big C Extra, described on the label as "Big Pan Fried Egg with Topping".  What could possibly be wrong with it?

big c breakfast.jpg

The whole tray got dropped in the air fryer to get a bit heat into it and to be honest it was surprisingly good.  I wouldn't eat it every day but when you don't feel like cooking this does the trick.

Are those suppositories ?

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, KWA said:

big c breakfast.jpg

Interesting concept. I wonder who the target market is. Reasonable price point

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Zambo said:

Nicely done. I like these step-by-step culinary guides.

It was worth the effort. A real treat.

Although over time it has become much more simple. As with most things there is a learning curve. Going about the task patiently makes it more enjoyable.

• Thumbs Up 1

For last night's dinner we went back to Seventy Farenheit to try some more dishes from their menu.

Wife had a Mango salad to start followed by a White Snapper Green curry with noodles, I had garlic bread with cheese followed by a braised beef cheek with baby carrots and potatoes. Finished of sharing a caramelised apple on shortbread with ice cream. After our meal we moved upstairs to their rooftop lounge for some cocktails and chill-out music.

20240425_183122.jpg

20240425_183128.jpg

20240425_185022.jpg

20240425_185038.jpg

20240425_185046.jpg

20240425_193320.jpg

1000008192.jpg

1000008191.jpg

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 6

1 hour ago, Phantom51red said:

Hajibahn 

Goyza, Tom Yum pork ,rice,guava drink mrs ting tong had the same,lovely tho spicy.

20240426_182818.jpg

20240426_182814.jpg

20240426_182809.jpg

I have friends back in the U.S. that would give a left nut for those goyza's. 

That ramen looks brilliant. A well made one is mind blowingly good !

• Thumbs Up 1

31 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Last nights ribeye steak with onions and veg. 

20240425_181138.jpg

Won't take long before your freezer is restocked. Looking forward to an update on that. 

Very nice mate !

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Binlid said:

For last night's dinner we went back to Seventy Farenheit to try some more dishes from their menu.

Wife had a Mango salad to start followed by a White Snapper Green curry with noodles, I had garlic bread with cheese followed by a braised beef cheek with baby carrots and potatoes. Finished of sharing a caramelised apple on shortbread with ice cream. After our meal we moved upstairs to their rooftop lounge for some cocktails and chill-out music.

20240425_183122.jpg

20240425_183128.jpg

20240425_185022.jpg

20240425_185038.jpg

20240425_185046.jpg

20240425_193320.jpg

1000008192.jpg

1000008191.jpg

That snapper looks brill ! Do you recall the name of that dish ?

5 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Won't take long before your freezer is restocked. Looking forward to an update on that. 

Very nice mate !

I  never used to worry about how long food stuff is kept in the freezer in the past, because I never really bulk bought stuff and with being in the uk full time, the food got rotated naturally.

Since being retired and travelling a great deal more, I have been a bit more conscious of it. They used to recommend a 3 month keep time. No idea why only 3 months, because I have eaten food that has been frozen for years and never had a problem.

With me being away for the past 5 months, it makes sense to eat up all of my remaining food and Start a fresh, whether I need to or not.

I will add that having a freezer full of old food when covid hit was a big bonus. LOL.

• Thumbs Up 2