F1

Stillearly

23 hours ago, galenkia said:

At least we don't have a MotoGP or World/British Superbike thread.🤣

https://www.motogp.com/en/news/2022/03/20/chantra-stuns-to-claim-thailand-s-first-grand-prix-win/411212

Thanks to an absolutely fantastic performance at the Pertamina Grand Prix of Indonesia, Somkiat Chantra (Idemitsu Honda Team Asia) becomes the first Thai rider to win a Grand Prix race. Chantra led from the first corner to the chequered flag and eventually beat World Championship leader Celestino Vietti (Mooney VR46 Racing Team) by 3.2s, with third place Aron Canet (Flexbox HP40) collecting his second podium of the season.

• Thumbs Up 2

Can anyone help, please? Here in the Philippines with an iptv app on my Smart TV. I Can get UK, US etc channels but this year can't find any free TV chnls to watch the races. Last year used ESPN but there were a few others

Last night I tried ESPN, UK BT, Arabian BEIN, etc but nothing! Has some pay TV group got a monopoly and if so, how much to sign up? 

17 hours ago, biggles said:

Can anyone help, please? Here in the Philippines with an iptv app on my Smart TV. I Can get UK, US etc channels but this year can't find any free TV chnls to watch the races. Last year used ESPN but there were a few others

Last night I tried ESPN, UK BT, Arabian BEIN, etc but nothing! Has some pay TV group got a monopoly and if so, how much to sign up? 

I watched the race live on Sky TV, not sure if the highlights were shown on Channel 4 or not.

1 hour ago, biggles said:

boydeste, when I look around the chnls for Sky (lots of them)  I see Sky sports F1 HD? 

broadcasting highlights of 2021 season at the moment, so I am connected. Is this the one u used, please? 

Yes, that's it, I also think it may have been on Sky Sports 1 too. Looks to be on at 5pm here again today which is 11pm Thai time

4 hours ago, biggles said:

boydeste, when I look around the chnls for Sky (lots of them)  I see Sky sports F1 HD? 

broadcasting highlights of 2021 season at the moment, so I am connected. Is this the one u used, please? 

I watch Sky Sports on NowTV,a Sky company, and they show certain sports, including F1,on multiple channels at the same time if not much else live sports is on. But F1 is a separate package I believe for regular Sky Sports customers. So I'm guessing it's down to your individual package that dictates what live sports you receive.

F1 and snooker are the only sports I am interested in watching, so I don't have Sky Sports. I watch F1 on C4 but only the highlights which are broadcasted a few hours later, but the upside is not having to sit through any red flags debris clearance  and stoppages. The adverts are a drag but they give me time to go get another beer from the refrigerator 😊

The problem with that is, I have to be careful not to look at anything, like the news and Google, etc, even here, that tell me who's won the race. I usually manage to do that, otherwise it spoils the excitement for me

I thought Sunday's race was brilliant and very exciting toward the end. With Ferrari now in the mix and some of last years teams and drivers performing better, it's far less predictable, although it's only just the start of the seasons, with cars still developing under the new construction rules. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...