What are you drinking?

DumbDucker

That Nitro.... following four of those. This Summer Shandy.

At the end of one of the best Cubs v. Cardinals games I have ever viewed. Cubs win, Cubs win !!!

First game post Covid. Wrigley Field was packed to the gills. Tremendous game, tremendous vid.  Truly a great one !

shandy.jpg

Sour Monkey. Another tasty vintage. More like a cider, but very good.

I'm getting ramped up for the upcoming Cubs v. Cardinals game. It will be tough to be more fun and dramatic than yesterdays game. That game will not be forgotten anytime soon.

sour.jpg

111.jpg

Edited by Glasseye

7 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

I'll never forget the first time I had a Heine in an Amsterdam pub. Fabulous !

You just can't recreate that freshness and flavor anywhere else.

Some of the Spanish drafts can be a little heavy , not what I want in this weather , Heineken is reliable 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

Some of the Spanish drafts can be a little heavy , not what I want in this weather , Heineken is reliable 🙂

I have always loved beer, but typically stuck with pilsners. The last few years I have been broadening my tastes and really enjoying a vast multitude of craft beers. IPA's, stouts, etc. Rarely have one that I don't like.

Being back in the U.S. I'm able to find beers I have never heard of, and at reasonable prices (I usually purchase at a grocery store and drink at home). Buying them at a bar can be heavy on the wallet here. 

In Thai bars I tend to stick with the local brews to keep cost down.

• Thumbs Up 1