Le Pub soi Diamond Pattaya

misteregg

13 hours ago, Mrmango said:

If these are the bar pics, how come they all have tops on?

Is there a site where I can see them without?

There is a no nudity policy on this forum. 

Pop into the bar, splash a bit of cash and I am sure, not only can you see them, but you will be able to play with them. 😝

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Surprised 1

4 hours ago, boydeste said:

Pop into the bar, splash a bit of cash and I am sure, not only can you see them, but you will be able to play with them. 😝

I understand that and I did not ask for any to be posted here.

But since Mr Egg advertises it as a topless bar

he could show photo shopped girls or pics  

from the side that did not violate the boards rules.

In addition, I asked if he had a site that did show them.

17 hours ago, Mrmango said:

If these are the bar pics, how come they all have tops on?

Is there a site where I can see them without?

Even with consent of the lady, if the authorities became aware of those type of images Mr Egg could be in big trouble.  My guess is that he tries to keep on the right side of the powers that be.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Chang_Paarp said:

Even with consent of the lady, if the authorities became aware of those type of images Mr Egg could be in big trouble.  My guess is that he tries to keep on the right side of the powers that be.

Of course I understand that, but lots of gogos and clubs show pics with ladies and no bras from the side or covering up the nipples.

Lots of places does that

9 hours ago, Chang_Paarp said:

I'd guess the same. Watched his YT series on running and setting up bar in during the darkest part of lockdown.

It was clear that in terms of running the bar he did everything by the official rule book, all licences in place and all rules followed. He was aware that not everyone did this, but his choice.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, boydeste said:

Playing with boobies , my kind of place 🙏😋

14 hours ago, Mrmango said:

I understand that and I did not ask for any to be posted here.

But since Mr Egg advertises it as a topless bar

he could show photo shopped girls or pics  

from the side that did not violate the boards rules.

In addition, I asked if he had a site that did show them.

No I don’t mate. Pop into the bar and see it for yourself. 😍😍

14 hours ago, Chang_Paarp said:

I try 😵‍💫😵‍💫

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Lemondropkid said:

I'd guess the same. Watched his YT series on running and setting up bar in during the darkest part of lockdown.

It was clear that in terms of running the bar he did everything by the official rule book, all licences in place and all rules followed. He was aware that not everyone did this, but his choice.

Glad you enjoyed the series. Cheers. 

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, misteregg said:

No I don’t mate. Pop into the bar and see it for yourself. 😍😍

Next time I am town, I will sir!

But as I remember you promoted it here when it opened as one.

Do you use any other social media to advertise your bars? If so, please tell me here or PM me

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Blue Streak said:

Popped in last night for the first half of  Villa Arsenal game and to say hello to Khun

Egg..saw the football but like his competitors Khun Egg was absent.... lol...

20231210_002448.jpg

With high season being here during one of my walks I took photos of all the bars and Go-Go's on walking Street so I diamond tree Town soi pothole and there were no fewer than 17 or 18 selling up now where they should be getting ready to earn their money for the year cuz if you don't earn it in high season the rest of the year is going to be tough. I keep wondering how many people are going to buy into the Las Vegas beer bar complex. They're without question going to miss the first month of a no more than 2 month high season. And with the rents their demanding it will be a miserable low season having to come up with those kind of rents not to mention having the bar complex tell you what you can charge for your drinks silly in my opinion

• Like 2
  • Great Info 3
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

With high season being here during one of my walks I took photos of all the bars and Go-Go's on walking Street so I diamond tree Town soi pothole and there were no fewer than 17 or 18 selling up now where they should be getting ready to earn their money for the year cuz if you don't earn it in high season the rest of the year is going to be tough. I keep wondering how many people are going to buy into the Las Vegas beer bar complex. They're without question going to miss the first month of a no more than 2 month high season. And with the rents their demanding it will be a miserable low season having to come up with those kind of rents not to mention having the bar complex tell you what you can charge for your drinks silly in my opinion

Your comments are supported by every one of these expats posting their videos on UTube. The one common theme is a singular lack of customers with maybe the exception of LK Metro although even there it may be misleading. You don't see inside the GoGo's.

One thing that became all too obvious in the two years or so PRIOR to covid was the fact that the traditional high season was becoming less and less apparent. How many venues then had been desperately waiting for the Xmas/ New Year high season boom period which sadly ended after a couple of weeks

Tree Town and its like seem doomed to me as are many of the beer bars that have opened up all over town. There was too few potential "western" customers to sustain all those in existence prior to covid and the profusion of new entertainment venues which continue to open up are only making things worse.

I wouldn't mind betting two out of every three owners would sell tomorrow if they could only find a buyer.

Which would still leave plenty to go round.

ps.

Does anyone really want to spend a night in a hot, open air beer bar in Tree Town? Give me air conditioned club hopping in Soi Boomerang any day. 🤣

Edited by Jambo
piss poor spelin
  • Like 1
  • Great Info 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 12/10/2023 at 12:45 PM, Yesitisdakid said:

Hi Larry. Hope you are well.

Youre correct, lots for rent around me. But, I have to say, record November and so far December is way up on last year. 
Hooe that’s not the kiss of death. 😍

Im gonna post a few photos of some staff who are working tonight 18 girls when I last counted. 
Take care everyone. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3