NFL

Stillearly

This is getting stupid…..I know it’s not the SuperBowl, but I can’t seem to remember in recent history such a lopsided win by an underdog, in the playoffs AND on the road….they are doing all of this ass-kicking on the road! 

Justin Tucker is a God……They were talking about swirling winds, opening drive he makes a 53-yarder down the middle like it’s nothing ……

Ravens win with a total over 40 points please…..

IMG_0453.jpeg

Edited by Golfingboy

29 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

I took the Texans and the Packers getting 9 and 1/2 points in each game I just thought it was too many points I guess I'll find out in a couple hours

Parlay or separate ? I need 7 more points by anyone….Well 12 yards for that TD now

Edited by Golfingboy

Never been anything other than a Lion's fan but the 49ers well that's going to be a tough game for them to come out on top. I have always been of the belief if you win the super bowl you're the winner all other teams go into a big pile of losers. I don't care if you got beat in the super bowl guys can go around and say oh we were second best there's one winner in the rest of them are all losers doesn't matter where they came in if you don't win at all you just join that group of losers. And unfortunately as much as I hate to say it I think my Lions will be in that group as well.