NFL

Stillearly

Philly greases poles in case Eagles slip by 49ers, braces for celebration

https://www.sfexaminer.com/sports/49ers/philly-greases-poles-in-case-eagles-slip-by-49ers-braces-for-celebration/article_9ce4640c-9e94-11ed-89a2-db0c6b292569.html

Philadelphia is bracing its infrastructure in case the Eagles beat the San Francisco 49ers in Sunday’s NFC Championship Game.

Among several precautions, Philadelphia police are greasing traffic and light poles to prevent fans from climbing on them during a potential postgame celebration.

"We will be instituting the practice of ‘greasing poles’ as a deterrent for climbing poles and light fixtures," a police spokesperson told The Examiner. "We encourage everyone to celebrate safely and responsibly."...

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, lazarus said:

Philly greases poles in case Eagles slip by 49ers, braces for celebration

https://www.sfexaminer.com/sports/49ers/philly-greases-poles-in-case-eagles-slip-by-49ers-braces-for-celebration/article_9ce4640c-9e94-11ed-89a2-db0c6b292569.html

Philadelphia is bracing its infrastructure in case the Eagles beat the San Francisco 49ers in Sunday’s NFC Championship Game.

Among several precautions, Philadelphia police are greasing traffic and light poles to prevent fans from climbing on them during a potential postgame celebration.

"We will be instituting the practice of ‘greasing poles’ as a deterrent for climbing poles and light fixtures," a police spokesperson told The Examiner. "We encourage everyone to celebrate safely and responsibly."...

That’s something I must admit I’ve never heard of before……but whatever keeps the damage to a minimum, sounds like it works. Don’t know how you could possibly grip a steel pole that’s been “lubricated”

14 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

That’s something I must admit I’ve never heard of before……but whatever keeps the damage to a minimum, sounds like it works. Don’t know how you could possibly grip a steel pole that’s been “lubricated”

Philly is shithole! Some damage may actually improve the city!

• Haha 2

I'm so angry about this game, if the Niners had a decent backup quarterback like Garoppolo they could have easily won this game. Come on, one week from being ready to play.  Activate Jimmy. Johnson was a joke! Probably, playing it cheap! If Jimmy plays in a playoff game would have activated some insane playoff bonus. Third season in a row maybe next season! Debartolo ponyed up whatever it took to win!   

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yay...Jimmy G.   :default_animier:

. . .

New Raiders QB Jimmy Garoppolo Offered Free Sex for Life at Chicken Ranch Outside Vegas

https://sfist.com/2023/03/22/two-brothel-workers-at-infamous-chicken-ranch-outside-vegas-offer-new-raiders-qb-jimmy-garofolo-free-sex-for-life/

. . .

I almost fainted when I heard Jimmy signed with the Raiders," says sex worker Caitlin Bell in a statement, per TMZ. "He deserves free sex just for joining our team. But he gets free sex for life from us just because he’s such a legit babe!"

Yes, the unmarried Garoppolo, who has been known to date adult film actresses, can now head to Pahrump during the offseason, or whenever he has some time off in Vegas, and get free services from Bell and her coworker Alice Little.

Says Little to TMZ, "Jimmy brought the Niners to the Super Bowl and he could do the same for the Raiders. The next Big Game is in Vegas, so I’m going to go all the way to inspire Jimmy to go all the way!" . . .

. . .

https://www.tmz.com/2023/03/21/jimmy-garoppolo-chicken-sheri-ranch-brothel-caitlin-bell-alice-little-sex-workers-las-vegas-raiders-nfl/

Jimmy Garoppolo's Raiders career might start off with a bang -- that is, if he accepts a once-in-a-lifetime offer from two Nevada brothel workers ... who tell TMZ Sports they wanna hook him up with free sex forever!!

The two lovely ladies are Caitlin Bell and Alice Little of the famous Chicken Ranch brothel ... and they tell us they're really excited the "heartthrob" is moving to their neck of the woods after inking a 3-year deal with the Raiders last week.

The licensed workers wanna show Jimmy G just how grateful they are now that he's moving from The Bay to Vegas ... with a free-for-life sex package!!!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

NFL Europe games announced, 3 in England, 2 in Germany. Jags playing back to backs games in London.

• Atlanta Falcons v Jacksonville Jaguars (1 October, Wembley Stadium)
  • Jacksonville Jaguars vs Buffalo Bills (8 October, Tottenham Hotspur Stadium)
  • Baltimore Ravens vs Tennessee Titans (15 October, Tottenham Hotspur Stadium)
  • Miami Dolphins vs Kansas City Chiefs (5 November, Frankfurt Stadium)
  • Indianapolis Colts vs New England Patriots (12 November, Frankfurt Stadium)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/american-football/65543524

• Thanks 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Lemondropkid said:

NFL Europe games announced, 3 in England, 2 in Germany. Jags playing back to backs games in London.

• Atlanta Falcons v Jacksonville Jaguars (1 October, Wembley Stadium)
  • Jacksonville Jaguars vs Buffalo Bills (8 October, Tottenham Hotspur Stadium)
  • Baltimore Ravens vs Tennessee Titans (15 October, Tottenham Hotspur Stadium)
  • Miami Dolphins vs Kansas City Chiefs (5 November, Frankfurt Stadium)
  • Indianapolis Colts vs New England Patriots (12 November, Frankfurt Stadium)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/american-football/65543524

Do you travel to watch the games mate?

On 3/20/2023 at 5:08 PM, lazarus said:

Jimmy G. Off to Vegas and big money $$$.

336077031_928659061658495_3385371867287364149_n.jpg

One for the Brits.

’Can I have a H please Bob’.

😀

For those who don’t know, there was a British game show in the 80’s / 90’s called Blockbusters, and the presenter was Bob Holness, and people would select letters saying ‘Can I have a (insert letter) please Bob.

Remember back in the rave days having a t-shirt with’Can I have an E please Bob’ on it.😀

Edited by galenkia
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, boydeste said:

Do you travel to watch the games mate?

Over the years I've seen about 8 of the Wembley games and 1 at Spurs.

Saw the Bears play once in Chicago as well. Given the way the pound has gone, couldn't see myself doing another U.S trip anytime soon

• Like 1

• 3 months later...