NFL

Stillearly

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Great finish at the end .

Enjoyed the game.

Not for a kid who grew up a Jets fan…..pathetic 2nd half of the season, no playoffs since 2010….the trend continues. That 4th & 1 by Detroit, genius call but no way should it have gone 50 yards for a TD

Detroit has a chance to be only 2nd team in history to start 1-6 and make the postseason….

11 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Patriots did well to get to 22-18.

At least my team the Jag's beat the Jets on Thursday.

Lucky you’re across the pond making comments like that, Allen 😡

Just in case you never saw it, this man was a legend and the reason Dad loved the Jets and raised me on them….like you he quit the bottle after this video(Joe not Dad 😂)

IMAGINE DOING THIS TODAY IN THE ME-TOO CLIMATE….He’d be crucified 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Two more games after.

Either this or NBA regarding live sports 

Good news , I was struggling to find anything I wanted to watch  .... I wouldn't normally watch tv , but having a sober Christmas... was driving earlier , now can't be bothered  555 😇

• Thumbs Up 1

Jaguars and Lions both blowing out their opponents to go to 8-8 before the final week of the season. Waiting another hour for Jets-Seahawks, NYJ played horribly last 6 weeks but a win puts them 8-8 also and still in the hunt

Oh my Patriots just intercepted a pass for a pick 6 TD to go up 16-14 on Miami, they missed the extra point though. Lots of teams at 7-8, 8-7,8-8, come to think of it….

Edited by Golfingboy

22 minutes ago, fygjam said:

The Packers have come to play!

Thought they were getting greedy there, but it was the old “trying to draw them offside” play. Amazing that the defense will still jump sometimes, it’s worth a shot. Worst case scenario, waste a timeout, but not here because they were so close the delay penalty changed f—k all….17-3