Lanzalad

Introduce yourself to the forum

3 hours ago, CampariO said:

Damn, that Irish boy can be persistant. Had no chance other than signing up.

Good to see so many familiar names here.

:default_071: 

Yeeeeeooooo!

I knew if I kept up the pressure you would crack!

I'm Irish Boy's evil twin brother, well,even more evil than IB.

Welcome my man!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi everybody.Been a member of Secrets and was upgraded by Larry when I met him in Secrets years ago now.

Don't post a lot but read posts most days Looking forward to next visit after Songran.

Scottie.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

I married a lady from Loei and have been living up here for more than ten years. I do still have a condo in Jomtien that I don't rent out. I like it to be available when I want a change of scenery. And yes, I go way back, even before Pete bought the FLB. I had advised Pete to forget about buying a (then) GoGo bar. I didn't realize at that time that he is a very astute businessman. Being an old man now, I still enjoy my trips to my condo and Pattaya even though I have outlived many of my old Pattaya/Jomtien friends.

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Just Hanging said:

Hi, new to this forum.  Hello to all

Is that the same Just Hanging who used to be a Gogo Lover?

Hello everybody,

I'm living in Thailand for more than 10years. First few years in Pattaya, and now in a small village 50 km from Korat. I'am singing in because the secrets forum will stop.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, frankholland said:

Hello everybody,

I'm living in Thailand for more than 10years. First few years in Pattaya, and now in a small village 50 km from Korat. I'am singing in because the secrets forum will stop.

Welcome Dach and all that mijnheer. Free??  Quite a few on here have connections to Korat.

• Like 1

Hello,I have Just Joined the Group.I have Extensively Travelled Through South East Asia.Spending time in Thailand.Philippines.Visits to HongKong Singapore Loas and Cambodia and Vietnam

Edited by Eastiney
Missed out Vietnam
  • Like 3

On 2/9/2019 at 8:19 PM, alfazulu said:

Feels like home, Ivan, just like home...

All friends here mate.

Looking forward to my visit to Koh Chang later this week.

• Like 1

On 2/10/2019 at 6:35 PM, Just Hanging said:

Welcome to the board mate. I hope to see some pics of your barfines. Phil introduced us once and you had an absolute stunner on your arm, her hair was coloured blonde if I recall correctly 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gary said:

I married a lady from Loei and have been living up here for more than ten years. I do still have a condo in Jomtien that I don't rent out. I like it to be available when I want a change of scenery. And yes, I go way back, even before Pete bought the FLB. I had advised Pete to forget about buying a (then) GoGo bar. I didn't realize at that time that he is a very astute businessman. Being an old man now, I still enjoy my trips to my condo and Pattaya even though I have outlived many of my old Pattaya/Jomtien friends.

Gary from Pattaya Talk?

3 hours ago, Khun Ling said:

Welcome to the board mate. I hope to see some pics of your barfines. Phil introduced us once and you had an absolute stunner on your arm, her hair was coloured blonde if I recall correctly 

He always does...

• Like 1

Hello, Doug here.  Been coming to Thailand since 2001.  Now I come for 6 weeks twice a year.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 2/10/2019 at 3:43 PM, KhunDon said:

I hope you’re not Just Hanging by any anything vital mate. 

Welcome to the forum. 👍

Welcome!  You should have a good run here as our mutual stalker from Secrets is absent.

Evil

• Like 1

On 2/10/2019 at 2:35 PM, Just Hanging said:

Welcome!  You should have a good run here as our mutual stalker from Secrets is absent.

Evil

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Evil Penevil said:

Evil

Are you sure he is not here?