Just bought one of these anybody else here have one?

Yesitisdakid

Saw a review of this exact unit on YouTube work perfectly I can't believe that you can buy something supposedly a security item at such an inexpensive price 222 baht. My purpose for buying it was so I can make Hotel cards that will leave the electricity on when I leave the room. About 50% of the hotels I stay at will not give me a second card if I'm only one person so with this piss them I'll make my own.

b9b6417714171eb9fba0ccd80bc0783b.jpg

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, thegrogmonster said:

Don't the slots inside the hotel room just need a card inserted and it wouldn't matter if it was not programmed?

Happy to be corrected on my thoughts.

5 minutes ago, Bazle said:

That was my thought too.

That used to be the case but not any longer Unfortunately their rdif coding most of the cards in the hotel now. The last three hotels I stayed in the Philippines Cambodia and Chiang Mai all of them had rdif coding for the price of this thing it's a no-brainer

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Yesitisdakid said:

That used to be the case but not any longer Unfortunately their rdif coding most of the cards in the hotel now. The last three hotels I stayed in the Philippines Cambodia and Chiang Mai all of them had rdif coding for the price of this thing it's a no-brainer

Confirmed. I usually carried a card or piece or plastic to insert in those hotel room slots, but recently got caught cold by their new coded system.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Confirmed. I usually carried a card or piece or plastic to insert in those hotel room slots, but recently got caught cold by their new coded system.

The last place I stayed in Chiang Mai even the refrigerator was on the circuit that shut off when you took the card out which really pissed me off. I always unplug the refrigerator and plug in power strip in so I can keep my phone batteries charged and whatever while I'm out and plug the refrigerator back into the power strip well I did it and came back to a warm refrigerator in batteries still dead they got everything figured out.

• Haha 2