why is the world going nuts

grayray

1 hour ago, RR007 said:

lol I can absolutely tell you thats totally inaccurate. I immediately contacted my former employer Axa at senior level where I was and all coverage now declined on existing and new policies as per standard exclusion

wont make any difference here.  once u are confirmed as having the virus you are shipped to the provincial centre, thats free but not pqarticuarly modelled on the hilton/  every province has one n ow..  run along govt. hosptial lines but no visitors

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, roomark said:

Are you 100% sure..

Certainly all the major insurers have an exclusion clause.  I suspect this fact is being very downplayed in general because you can imagine the outbreak of panic for all nationals overseas

Just to be clear though the insurance itself isnt invalid just claims related to Covid-19

3 minutes ago, tommy dee said:

wont make any difference here.  once u are confirmed as having the virus you are shipped to the provincial centre, thats free but not pqarticuarly modelled on the hilton/  every province has one n ow..  run along govt. hosptial lines but no visitors

lol course it does !!!  If you're isolated for whatever period who is paying for lost time at work flights home interim hotels the list is endless if you were a tourist in the first place

16 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Why .. ?

The music totally relates to what I am trying to say .. jeez, lets agree to disagree on what threads I play music on ... 

If you don't want to listen to .. then don't ...

What?  ..  an external link .. bothers you ?  If so ,  you are really petty !

mate to clarify, it was me that hid the youtube muzak.  simple reason really, well 2.  1.. most of our members will by now just about know how to go to youtube and find music and 2.. this is a ( semi in some cases) intelligent thread that doesnt need pages filled with your choice of muzak.  putting is simply, it pisses peole off.

if you want to start a music thread, then by all means do.  in the entertainment section perhaps

thx

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

Once this is over we need to sort the chinks out. If these savages want to eat bats, pangolins and live mice then they should be banned from international travel. Everything from swine flu to the Coronavirus originated in China because they behave like medieval barbarians. 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

Once this is over we need to sort the chinks out. If these savages want to eat bats, pangolins and live mice then they should be banned from international travel. Everything from swine flu to the Coronavirus originated in China because they behave like medieval barbarians. 

The 2009 H1N1 so called swine flue pandemic originated in Mexico!

• Like 1

Coronavirus and cocaine

Despite what some may think, taking cocaine in any form will not reduce your
chances of catching coronavirus.

French health officials issued the stark warning that using the Class A drug is
not a way of stopping the spread of the virus in a Twitter post on Sunday.

‘No, cocaine does not protect against COVID-19,’ said the country’s Ministry of
Solidarity and Health. ‘It’s an addictive drug that causes serious adverse and
harmful effects.’

• Haha 2

We're going away pack your bags folks we're going away just another failed mutation just another closed end biological mistake an evolutionary cul de sac the planet will shake us off like a bad case of fleas a surface nuisance 

Edited by Washedup
Spelling

35 minutes ago, Washedup said:

We're going away pack your bags folks we're going away just another failed mutation just another closed end biological mistake an evolutionary cul de sac the planet will shake us off like a bad case of fleas a surface nuisance 

The black death wiped out between 100 - 200 million in Europe and asia in the 14th century which is a pure guess because nobody was left who could count.

Perhaps this is natures way of husbanding resources by wiping out significant numbers of the overall population every few hundred years.

Or perhaps somebody f***d up in some bio weapons lab and let the genie out of the bottle.

• Great Info 1

22 minutes ago, Jambo said:

The black death wiped out between 100 - 200 million in Europe and asia in the 14th century which is a pure guess because nobody was left who could count.

Perhaps this is natures way of husbanding resources by wiping out significant numbers of the overall population every few hundred years.

Or perhaps somebody f***d up in some bio weapons lab and let the genie out of the bottle.

Im sure i read at the time of the black death a huge volcano had erupted which significantly harmed people's immune system, lack of sunlight which led to people not getting enough Vit d to fight infection. VIT d  and zinc excellent at fighting viruses. I take both in highest dose 

6 hours ago, RR007 said:

lol I can absolutely tell you thats totally inaccurate. I immediately contacted my former employer Axa at senior level where I was and all coverage now declined on existing and new policies as per standard exclusion

Well, I've just been off the phone with my travel insurance provider Staysure who have told me that's it's totally accurate.

So your friend at senior level is talking nonsense. 

They told me the Pandemic means no change at all to the Policies, i/we my family are covered for coronavirus now and the future unless the Foreign Office say not to go to a certain country and we still go. 

I only have a basic/cheap Policy, so if we're still covered, I would think everyone else would be as well. What I'm not covered for is if the WHO or FO say not to go and the airline or hotels won't refund. Though I can buy it extra now for £64 for all of for a year - Travel Disruption Extension. We're then covered for flights, hotels, extra stay etc if WHO or FO say not to go. 

So glad I booked direct with EVA this time, not an online travel agent through Skyscanner or similar. I can cancel anytime and only loose £180 in total.

Hotels as well, can cancel in advance for full refund. So not sure whether to buy it or not. 

5 hours ago, roomark said:

Are you 100% sure..

I've relied on you in the past with your forecasts in the pound section and took several loans out to buy shares..

Only to go Bankrupt 😤🙈🤣🤣

It's pish, quell surprise lol 

That said, it would be prudent for everyone to check with their insurance provider. As said, I only have a basic one and i'm still covered ...

Edited by Krapow
  • Thumbs Up 2

It's ridiculous the panic currently coming out of the US.

Trump needs to calm the f**k down and get over himself. 

I'm going to archive this and go into the US Politics thread in a year and say see, told ya so, wetting your panties there. 

The irony 😆 

And whatever ya do, don't forget it's just the flu, bro! 🙄

13 minutes ago, Krapow said:

It's ridiculous the panic currently coming out of the US.

Trump needs to calm the f**k down and get over himself. 

I'm going to archive this and go into the US Politics thread in a year and say see, told ya so, wetting your panties there. 

The irony 😆 

And whatever ya do, don't forget it's just the flu, bro! 🙄

But he did fuk all in the beginning apart from saying how beautiful the numbers were and how he amazed everyone by how well he understood the situation. So on average it's an appropriate response. Under reaction plus over reaction divided by two.

I shouldn't really have posted that, I've been a bit naughty and will suitably admonish myself. 

But I couldn't resist it, the irony of the Trump is God mob going on about the perceived panic and over reaction, it's just the flu, then the big lad does that 😂 

I'm away to sit on the naughty step!

2 hours ago, Krapow said:

Well, I've just been off the phone with my travel insurance provider Staysure who have told me that's it's totally accurate.

So your friend at senior level is talking nonsense. 

They told me the Pandemic means no change at all to the Policies, i/we my family are covered for coronavirus now and the future unless the Foreign Office say not to go to a certain country and we still go. 

I only have a basic/cheap Policy, so if we're still covered, I would think everyone else would be as well. What I'm not covered for is if the WHO or FO say not to go and the airline or hotels won't refund. Though I can buy it extra now for £64 for all of for a year - Travel Disruption Extension. We're then covered for flights, hotels, extra stay etc if WHO or FO say not to go. 

So glad I booked direct with EVA this time, not an online travel agent through Skyscanner or similar. I can cancel anytime and only loose £180 in total.

Hotels as well, can cancel in advance for full refund. So not sure whether to buy it or not. 

It's pish, quell surprise lol 

That said, it would be prudent for everyone to check with their insurance provider. As said, I only have a basic one and i'm still covered ...

Just got an email through from my travel insurance provider confirming what I said above. 

I'll cut and paste it when I get home from any doubting Thomas's. 

• Surprised 1

This is the email I got. Nothing has changed in my Policy due to Corona Virus, Pandemic or whatever. If me or any of my family catch it abroad in Turkey, Thailand or wherever, we're covered, unless the FO has said don't go. If the FO do say don't go, I am not covered for airline or hotels if they don't refund. But I never was, no matter if Corona Virus or whatever. Nothing has changed there. I can get covered for that for an extra £65 in total, travel disruption extension. Your Policy might already have that cover, i'd check if I were you. Mine is just the basic, not fully comp.

Not sure whether to purchase it of not, booked direct with EVA can cancel any time anyway for £180. Turkey is package with Jet2, if FO says not to go, they will refund all, certainly not go against FO advice. 

But basically my Policy has not changed -

Edited by Krapow

1 hour ago, Krapow said:

So @Bazle, the answer to your question from a few days ago seems to be a spaced out as much as possible natural or herd immunity.

I'm sure you'll see what that's implying ...

Perhaps you could remind me of the question!

On 3/5/2020 at 4:01 PM, Bazle said:

I've asked a few people this question, but haven't had a satisfactory answer yet.

A few days ago, I saw PM Boris say that he was being told that the Covid-19 problem would peak in 2 or 3 months' time in the UK.

By definition, cases must fall after the peak. What is going to cause the fall to happen?

6 minutes ago, Bazle said:

Perhaps you could remind me of the question!

The one above.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, dcfc2007 said:

Yes, best to do what we do. Pump animals full of chemicals, genetically modify them then eat them. What could possibly go wrong??

All fake news anyhow. The good news is the handshake in Germany a thing of the past and the Hitler greeting all the rage. It's easy, just practice it.  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, farangme said:

Yes, best to do what we do. Pump animals full of chemicals, genetically modify them then eat them. What could possibly go wrong??

All fake news anyhow. The good news is the handshake in Germany a thing of the past and the Hitler greeting all the rage. It's easy, just practice it.  

Nah mate I've been doing the Thai wai. Running around waiing every c**t from the the barber to the McDonald staff like a Preston sex pest on his first trip to Thailand.

• Haha 1