why is the world going nuts

grayray

4 minutes ago, john luke said:

I am asking you to attach a link to support the information you have posted.  Apologies if my post was not clear.

Yes I'm asking you to attach a link to the forum rule for this. I've never seen anyone else asked to do this. Why is my post any different?

17 minutes ago, john luke said:

Please attach a link to where the said Minister said this.

Apparently on Twitter and subsequently deleted.

BANGKOK — A Twitter account reportedly operated by Health minister Anutin Charnvirakul
doubled down on his discriminatory remark on Western tourists, saying that they are “dirty”
and more likely to spread coronavirus than Asians.

Writing in two Twitter posts on Thursday night, which were later deleted, the account said
farangs – a slang for Caucasians – “never shower” and pose health risks to Thai population.

“It’s winter right now in Europe so these people are fleeing the cold in Thailand. Many are
dressed dirtily and never shower. As hosts, we have to be careful. Even they don’t want to
mingle with each other, closing their borders,” the post said.

“Today I’m in Chiang Mai. There’s pretty much no more Chinese tourists, only farangs. More
than 90% of Thais wear masks, but not a single farang has one. This is why there’re so
many infections in their countries,” another tweet from anutin_c said. “We have to be more
careful of Westerners than Asians.”

Multiple media reports said the Twitter account is run by Anutin himself; the minister
deleted his Facebook profile last week after a series of confusing statements on whether
foreign travelers from high-risk countries would be quarantined.

The two Twitter posts appeared to have been deleted by Friday afternoon, after attracting
dozens of comments criticizing his racially charged remarks.

Anutin previously raised widespread fury for suggesting that Western tourists who don’t
wear masks should be “kicked out” of the country. He later apologized.

https://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/2020/03/13/health-minister-dirty-europeans-pose-virus-risks-to-thailand/

• Like 2

1 minute ago, dcfc2007 said:

Yes I'm asking you to attach a link to the forum rule for this. I've never seen anyone else asked to do this. Why is my post any different?

You have made a statement on here about what an official is alleged to have said.  I have asked you to provide a link to the source of the information nothing more.

Please see rule 17.  It would however enhance the content of your post if you were to show the source of your information by way of a link.

6 minutes ago, john luke said:

You have made a statement on here about what an official is alleged to have said.  I have asked you to provide a link to the source of the information nothing more.

Please see rule 17.  It would however enhance the content of your post if you were to show the source of your information by way of a link.

'Thailand Government and Police Services.  Posts showing disrespect or a negative sentiment towards the Thai Authorities and Institutions are specifically prohibited.'

This is rule 17.

Nowhere does it mention that posters must include links when making a statement about something a Thai official said.

I can only assume you have mistaken the rules.

However, don't worry as fygjam has kindly provided you with the link you sought.

7 minutes ago, JPK said:

Thats crazy, not even a mention of the chinks where it came from, blame the whiteys haha 😀

They blame everything on whitey.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.khaosodenglish.com/featured/2017/06/13/prayuth-criticizes-teen-singers-sexy-dancing-blames-farangs/amp/

Like when the PM blamed 'sexy dancing' on farangs. Despite the fact it has been a part of Thai culture for decades  The sexualised dancing even from minors is way beyond anything you will see in the west. They absolutely despise us and not just the govt but the majority of the population.

Edited by dcfc2007
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

They absolutely despise us and not just the govt but the majority of the population.

Hohoho..... no negative comments on the lovely Thai people plse !

WTH, next it will be bad mouthing Issan ?

We can't have that kind of stuff on our love and peace forum  😡😡😡

I am sure you understand ?  😁😁😁😄😄😄

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Hohoho..... no negative comments on the lovely Thai people plse !

WTH, next it will be bad mouthing Issan ?

We can't have that kind of stuff on our love and peace forum  😡😡😡

I am sure you understand ?  😁😁😁😄😄😄

I'm not saying the Thais are bad people. Just saying that most of them hate western foreigners.

1 minute ago, Krapow said:

Alex Jones, what am absolute c**t!

Selling a toothpaste cure for Coronavirus. 

Of all the people who are going to die from this, he should be one. 

Scumbag!

You would have to admit,anyone that is stupid enough to believe that deserves everything they get.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Alex Jones, what am absolute c**t!

Selling a toothpaste cure for Coronavirus. 

Of all the people who are going to die from this, he should be one. 

Scumbag!

Be careful.

Wishing Covid-19 on someone else apparently upsets some of our more sensitive board members.

3 hours ago, Skalliwag said:

You would have to admit,anyone that is stupid enough to believe that deserves everything they get.

Yea, I normally just laugh like f**k at these conspiracy fuckwits that are so gullible and easily lead misfits who get fleeced by modern day con men like Jones.

But profiteering of the back of this tragedy, c**t needs taken out and shot!

Not just him either -

Alex Jones told to stop selling bogus 'coronavirus-cure toothpaste'

Alex Jones
Image caption: Alex Jones, known for pushing conspiracy theories on his show, has been selling fake cures for coronavirus

Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones has been ordered by New York's attorney general to stop selling a bogus "coronavirus-killing" toothpaste that contains colloidal silver.

In a statement posted on Twitter, AG Letitia James said Mr Jones had also been selling fake cure dietary supplements and creams as part of his "incredibly dangerous" claims.

"He even fraudulently claims the US government has said his toothpaste 'kills the whole Sars-corona family at point-blank range'," she wrote.

"There is NO FDA-approved [US Food and Drug Administration] vaccine or treatment to prevent or cure coronavirus."

YouTube televangelist and convicted fraudster Jim Bakker is also separately being sued for selling colloidal silver as a fake coronavirus cure.

Among other side effects, colloidal silver also turns the skin blue.

1 hour ago, galenkia said:

Meant to see Saxon end of the month at Hammersmith Apollo. Already been cancelled last October when singer Biff Byford needed emergency heart surgery. 

Never gonna get to see them at this rate. 

The suicide rate will outstrip the covid death rate. No sports, no concerts, no cultural events. What the f**k are we all meant to do.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Krapow said:

Yea, I normally just laugh like f**k at these conspiracy fuckwits that are so gullible and easily lead misfits who get fleeced by modern day con men like Jones.

But profiteering of the back of this tragedy, c**t needs taken out and shot!

Not just him either -

Alex Jones told to stop selling bogus 'coronavirus-cure toothpaste'

Alex Jones
Image caption: Alex Jones, known for pushing conspiracy theories on his show, has been selling fake cures for coronavirus

Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones has been ordered by New York's attorney general to stop selling a bogus "coronavirus-killing" toothpaste that contains colloidal silver.

In a statement posted on Twitter, AG Letitia James said Mr Jones had also been selling fake cure dietary supplements and creams as part of his "incredibly dangerous" claims.

"He even fraudulently claims the US government has said his toothpaste 'kills the whole Sars-corona family at point-blank range'," she wrote.

"There is NO FDA-approved [US Food and Drug Administration] vaccine or treatment to prevent or cure coronavirus."

YouTube televangelist and convicted fraudster Jim Bakker is also separately being sued for selling colloidal silver as a fake coronavirus cure.

Among other side effects, colloidal silver also turns the skin blue.

Alex Jones job is to make real conspiracy researchers look stupid....Alex Jones is what is called controlled opposition.....He is working for the 1%.... 

• Haha 2

watch a very interesting youtube vid to-day by Glen Beck,i know not everybodies cup of tea,

iam a fan sometimes,sometimes not,the looney left hate him but today he reads two letters from Italy,one a nurse and one a doctor,bothfrom hospitals in the north of Italy.

very sad,its made me think that maybe this chinese virus is fucking bad real bad,and deaths are going to be bad,amoungst the older population,unlike some other pandemics this one isn't harming the kids,mainly the elderly and those people that are all ready sick.

this was youtube I saw

www.youtube.com/watch?v=330sJ

could not find it when I went searching,but some of you "experts" could well be able

regards

grayray

45 minutes ago, fforest said:

Alex Jones job is to make real conspiracy researchers look stupid....Alex Jones is what is called controlled opposition.....He is working for the 1%.... 

Course he is 🤣

No idea if you're serious or taking the piss, funny as f**k either way lol