Fantasy Football 21/22 (New Season)

Binlid

28 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

As well as their defensive injuries they have problems in midfield with Lallana out and Trossard injured. Welbeck is out up front too!

They are there for the taking this weekend!

Yep, unfortunately my only Spurs player  Regulion, is injured

• Like 1

After last night's games it looks as if my City and Liverpool players have been rested for the next GW... Fingers crossed I may only have to take a -4 hit and have 3 non playing players on my bench... (Although some players are utter shite!)

f**k, I've just realised that if the game is cancelled I won't have a goalie either !!!

Edited by Derek Dangleberries
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

After last night's games it looks as if my City and Liverpool players have been rested for the next GW... Fingers crossed I may only have to take a -4 hit and have 3 non playing players on my bench... (Although some players are utter shite!)

f**k, I've just realised that if the game is cancelled I won't have a goalie either !!!

And now Bamford is out!!

7 players probably missing for the next GW!

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Free hit ? 😉 

16 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Hahaha ...I'm not in it !!

I have my strategy already worked out so beware of what you wish for ...Bwahahaha!!!!

Problem with using the free hit option this weekend, is that the next Gameweek commences next Wednesday.

Which means, IF anyone free hits and has Tottenham players, they'll be in the same situation next weds, as none will be available again.

Personally, I'd try to use my bench, and transfer out any Spurs assets asap..

Edited by miko
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, miko said:

Problem with using the free hit option this weekend, is that the next Gameweek commences next Wednesday.

Which means, IF anyone free hits and has Tottenham players, they'll be in the same situation next weds, as none will be available again.

Personally, I'd try to use my bench, and transfer out any Spurs assets asap..

Yup!

Unfortunately I have already made one early transfer (Remember our earlier discussion on the subject?) so to get 11 players +one playing bench to cover rotation, I would have to take at least a minus 12 point hit.

Also it is incorrect to say that I will be in the same situation on Wednesday because I will have two "healthy" Brighton players to choose from plus another free transfer plus maybe Toney will be fit! 

Just done my team, have taken a 12 point hit but had to with injuries and Covid.

But my two goalkeepers are Sanchez and Lloris, that'll be interesting if the game is called off. Can I bring Smith Rowe off the bench to play in goal? 😁

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Britboy said:

Just done my team, have taken a 12 point hit but had to with injuries and Covid.

But my two goalkeepers are Sanchez and Lloris, that'll be interesting if the game is called off. Can I bring Smith Rowe off the bench to play in goal? 😁

Rush keeper 😉 

• Haha 2