Fantasy Football 21/22 (New Season)

Binlid

5 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

One wildcard and a bench boost played ...as well as some extra transfers

A892171F-FE55-4436-8731-E4E2FA194B16.jpeg

Piss poor management for the second consecutive game week, I never realised that a team was not playing, last week Chelsea, this week Arsenal.:default_1087: 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Binlid said:

Piss poor management for the second consecutive game week, I never realised that a team was not playing, last week Chelsea, this week Arsenal.:default_1087: 

which means I will be playing without a goalie this week. Just hope my other subs play well.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

My two drunken transfers last GW aren't playing. I hope the scumbag Man UTD twats lose. Fucking cunts!

That arrogant ponsy prick Ronaldo "has spoken to his agent"  so gets a game...

I'm not bitter at all!!

I transferred him out this week for Saint Maxime. Fucker will probably get a hat trick this weekend.

Remember the good old days when barring injuries you knew what your starting eleven would be in any given team.  WTF Pep drops Cancelo and Laporte, I also have Gabriel and Saka not playing this gameweek. I need Salah to come up with goods today to stand any chance in my h2h clash with earwig joe or what ever his name is :default_biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

45 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Ffs...I give up 😣

I seriously hope they change the rules of this comp next season.

Maybe the timing of individual games for shut off, so you can select teams based on kick off times, when you know the team selection?

It's a total lottery right now and is more down to luck than picking the right players.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

At the moment I'm not sure who is worse Harry the Wanker Kane or Me Me Me Ronaldo. They are both a waste of FPL money !! 

Yep, for the double GW I'll be getting rid of Ronaldo. Got him this GW cos of the 2 games Man U have, plus he's my captain, so he's got 4 points so far. He'll probably now be dropped for the Brighton game . . 

Some serious crap going on at Man U at the moment . . 

• Like 2