What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

7 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

I remember having my teeth cleaned in the UK by a 'hygienist', it was a 45 min session with cleaning, flossing and a damn good polish and they looked new.

Just use Steradent. A lot easier. 

😃

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Bazle said:

Just use Steradent. A lot easier. 

😃

I have had many cleanings in various locations in LOS throughout the years. Each time the dentist performed the procedure, along with two assistants. Ave. cost = $30.

Quality of service = top shelf.

I've just had my weekly delivery from Lotus ... boring eh??..

.....Until I tell you that among the order is a pack of 6 portobella mushrooms for 150 Baht... I already have a choice of 4 cheeses to grill  on top. Earlier today I also had my weekly delivery from expatfoods too which included a boneless leg of lamb ....... Can't bloody wait ...

I want a bottle of McWilliams Shiras/Cab Sauv (495 baht)to go with everything tomorrow but, because of The Prisoner of Cell Block H, buying it will have to wait until 11am...

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I've just had my weekly delivery from Lotus ... boring eh??..

.....Until I tell you that among the order is a pack of 6 portobella mushrooms for 150 Baht... I already have a choice of 4 cheeses to grill  on top. Earlier today I also had my weekly delivery from expatfoods too which included a boneless leg of lamb ....... Can't bloody wait ...

I want a bottle of McWilliams Shiras/Cab Sauv (495 baht)to go with everything tomorrow but, because of The Prisoner of Cell Block H, buying it will have to wait until 11am...

You son of a byatch.    You gonna throw a little of that vino on that leg when you roast it ? Plenty of garlic.

I can fcuking smell that bastard from here.

• Thumbs Up 1

Packing ,leave from boat starts tomorrow for 4 weeks ,looks like I'm perm 4 and 4 now,so hopefully back into swing of things regarding travelling to Los every other month.The boat has a project in Spain starting from November for 8 months,then morroco and Ghana after that so will be tax free ,f**k you taxman,as long as I stay healthy to do the job all is good.

Hopefully still get a few mountains summited between. 

Edited by Phantom51red
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 3

Browsing for a beachside hotel in jomtien,my girl has never been to pattaya and we always head south for a holiday from huahin,this time she wants to visit pattaya,best we stay clear of soi6🤔,walking g street we will visit and some of my old favourite restaurants around town,looking g forward to it,any recommendations for a nice hotel along jomtien please leave a comment.