What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

18 minutes ago, boydeste said:

I would have taught her how to iron first mate!

She's shit hot at ironing... But after being at work for 10 hours I thought I'd do the gentlemanly thing and do the chore myself so she didn't have to. 

I forgot to clean the cat hairs from the ironing board though and now everything I've ironed is covered in fur. Fuckin hate it. 

• Haha 7

3 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

She's shit hot at ironing... But after being at work for 10 hours I thought I'd do the gentlemanly thing and do the chore myself so she didn't have to. 

I forgot to clean the cat hairs from the ironing board though and now everything I've ironed is covered in fur. Fuckin hate it. 

Fair enough mate, sounds like ya need a bit more practice anyways.

Hope you are both keeping well.

Edited by boydeste
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, boydeste said:

12 hours ago, boydeste said:

@Glasseye

There are other videos using baking powder that look easy too

Brilliant mate.

That looks like a lot of elbow work for me....   55555 !!!!!     I'll put the girl on it next time she comes over. Then after she cleans it I'll put a couch cover over it in case she grinds out another skid mark.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Checked the manual bilge pump on the boat last weekend and it leaked. Fortunately I had a spare that also leaked at home.  Purchased rebuild kit for the one at home  and fitted rebuilt pump to the boat.

I'm guessing this hole in the diaphragm shouldn't be there....

20230828_133518.jpg

BOAT.... bring out another thousand....

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

31 minutes ago, Painter said:

Checked the manual bilge pump on the boat last weekend and it leaked. Fortunately I had a spare that also leaked at home.  Purchased rebuild kit for the one at home  and fitted rebuilt pump to the boat.

I'm guessing this hole in the diaphragm shouldn't be there....

20230828_133518.jpg

BOAT.... bring out another thousand....

If it floats , flies or fcuks , it's usually cheaper to rent ...  🙂 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3