What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

2 minutes ago, Rompho Ray said:

Sounds like a great holiday mate.  I've given some passing thought to renewing my Open Water cert...

Just do it Ray, life's too short.

I did two dives at Krabi in January, was absolutely amazing, the coral, the colours, the intricate designs.

So beautiful.

6 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Just do it Ray, life's too short.

I did two dives at Krabi in January, was absolutely amazing, the coral, the colours, the intricate designs.

So beautiful.

Well, where I am at the moment the water is a greenish-brown suspension of silt and algae, vis measured in millimeters, and a dry suit would be required for most of the year ON THE BOAT.  Gonna make a change soon, maybe after that.

1 minute ago, Rompho Ray said:

Well, where I am at the moment the water is a greenish-brown suspension of silt and algae, vis measured in millimeters, and a dry suit would be required for most of the year ON THE BOAT.  Gonna make a change soon, maybe after that.

Sounds excellent mate, and I'm not just talking about the diving.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Thai Spice said:

Wake up time, at 07.00 am off to the airport.

We are doing a 5 day trip to HKG to collect some stuff I still have over there. And of course to meet some mates in Wanchai !

Take you camera.. would be great to see some shots of HK.. 👍🏼

5 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Omelette was edible , noodle soup was shiite according to the Miss...

Next time I'll stick to a large Bintang ! 

Airport food is generally shite and over priced no matter where you are.Best off just having beers and eat before you get there.

• Thumbs Up 1

Nice healthy relaxed breakfast in the sun, have a rest from scuba diving today. 

Gonna try the Thai Botanical restaurant for lunch, see if it's still of a decent standard. 

I find most restaurants here in Tenerife have Chinese chefs, even if they are supposedly Greek or Italian places. Though Thai Botanical has Thai chefs, my missus waa chatting to them last time, ordered a variation of their menu. She does that a lot at Thai places. 

15391626618852002235055.jpg

Edited by Krapow
  • Thumbs Up 1

Was out doing a bit of maintenance on the bike earlier.Thinking of selling it as its getting to that age where it needs a lot of TLC and is getting expensive to run.If i had a garage and bike lift i could do it myself but i need to pay someone to do the more involved jobs.

Probably get something smaller as i don't do the mileage i used to.

Arrived in the hotel in HKG. Simple IBIS thing, minimal room.

Went 30 min in the streets nearby to buy a local SIM, a bottle of whisky and some coke, and that was enough for them bloody Chinese to be on my nerves.

Hell, how did I manage 8 years here ? Bali is paradise compared to this.

No Wanchai this evening, need to have a clear head tmrw morning to sort out my stuff here.

Ok, having a few drinks in the room. The Miss is out shopping...she has spend nearly 15 y here, speeks the language, and obviously adapt much easier than this old frog !