What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

1 minute ago, thegrogmonster said:

He is a strange critter that one.

Can't see what he is getting worked up over.He want's to act like the forum policeman,reporting posts,criticising BM's for posting in the wrong forum etc.,then can't handle being criticised himself.

I'm gonna carry on and see how far i can push him.😀

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Steelers4Life said:

Don't know anyone that knows or met him IRT. Larry said he met him once, but I found out later he was F'ing with me and had not. 

Man is wrong in the head.Likes to act like he is king of the forum yet won't meet anyone.

Not normal behaviour.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, galenkia said:

Man is wrong in the head.Likes to act like he is king of the forum yet won't meet anyone.

Not normal behaviour.

Not so much CF but that other goon your not so fond of has put me off posting on secrets . Contributes nothing but confrontation . 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, thegrogmonster said:

He is a strange critter that one.

Has obviously a boring life, to spend his days doing copy and paste from various news outlets....

Another LOS mental case....  

But I would suggest not to mention too much other boards BM here, we have promised to be above that.

Yeah, yeah, I know...I just did that......

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rompho Ray said:

'Bout ready to turn off the baseball game (Cleveland over Houston 2-1, top 6th), and head to the gym.  Two more games today, postseason in full swing.

Have a good one mate... 

I've got my slippers on and i'm about to head for bed.. 😫

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Baldylocks said:

I need a job

It's why I thought I was ill as I eat Wagonwheels, biscuits and oat cakes but seem to lose weight. Admittedly my job entails some manual work as well but the weight loss astounds me.

Just eaten some walnut cake with my tea and no doubt will have a full meal in the evening.

I think my main reason for losing weight is that I only drink maximum 2-3 pints a week and that is only on 2 days so the 5 : 2 diet works for me.

By the way got my x-ray result - all clear.

I am just a lightweight healthy person it seems.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

It's why I thought I was ill as I eat Wagonwheels, biscuits and oat cakes but seem to lose weight. Admittedly my job entails some manual work as well but the weight loss astounds me.

Just eaten some walnut cake with my tea and no doubt will have a full meal in the evening.

I think my main reason for losing weight is that I only drink maximum 2-3 pints a week and that is only on 2 days so the 5 : 2 diet works for me.

By the way got my x-ray result - all clear.

I am just a lightweight healthy person it seems.

Maybe the change in lifestyle just kick started your metabolism. 

• Like 1

Absolutley knackered, after two dives today. Sea was proper choppy this morning, was near sick. But once you under the swill, it's fine. 

Ordered a mixed grill for sustainance.

Gonna book at extra dive on Friday, as that's me until Thailand in January. 

15390970661091098033592.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Absolutley knackered, after two dives today. Sea was proper choppy this morning, was near sick. But once you under the swill, it's fine. 

Ordered a mixed grill for sustainance.

Gonna book at extra dive on Friday, as that's me until Thailand in January.

Sounds like a great holiday mate.  I've given some passing thought to renewing my Open Water cert...

• Thumbs Up 1