UFO invasion............ Yawn

fforest

The pump is being primed for a 100% fake ufo invasion....

Now that the covid fun is over...A new boogie man is needed..

Anything on T.V will be believed...

Click here

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ufo+congressional+hearing+highlights

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ufo+congressional+hearing+live

ufo congressional hearing highlights

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, lazarus said:

Better get your 'alien vaccine' ASAP...

Pure honey won't save you this time! 

. . .

Screenshot 2023-08-01 115745.jpg

Laugh if you want....Before it was a tin foil hat joke I know......But Now....This is no joke...

Edited by fforest
  • Haha 1

Trust me the sheep will believe every word of this...

This should take a number of years to play out but today is D-day for setting it in motion...

I did not think I would live to see it...I guess I was wrong...

UFO Hearing LIVE: UAPs are 'in our airspace' Witnesses testify at UFO Congressional hearing

Edited by fforest

Better insert a corkscrew before you get abducted and anally probed....

Though that might cause you to swell up from the gas you can't let go off, leading you to drift upwards like a balloon. Thus you become the UFO (unidentified flying floating object) - atleast untill they identify you as an old fart.

51 minutes ago, fforest said:

Come on, wake up.....They would not have Congressional hearings on UFOs unless they had a big scam in the making...

It's not a scam. They're softening up the general public for the announcement that they have been in possession of extra-terrestrial technology for decades and reverse-engineering it. 

2 hours ago, fforest said:

Come on, wake up.....They would not have Congressional hearings on UFOs unless they had a big scam in the making...

Not the first, won't be the last. 

On 17 May 2022, members of the United States House Intelligence Subcommittee on Counterterrorism, Counterintelligence and Counterproliferation held congressional hearings with top military officials to discuss military reports of unexplained aerial phenomena (UAPs).[1] It was the first public congressional hearing into UFO sightings in the US in over 50 years.