United Lounge at LHR

Bazle

I visited both the Singapore and United lounges last year, I thought that the United one was better. It was more spacious. Both offered similar food and beverage offerings during the breakfast hours. If I had to choose, it would be the United one.

if you are a Star Alliance Gold member, I would recommend that you visit both and see which one you prefer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Info 2

1 hour ago, rajs123 said:

I visited both the Singapore and United lounges last year, I thought that the United one was better. It was more spacious. Both offered similar food and beverage offerings during the breakfast hours. If I had to choose, it would be the United one.

if you are a Star Alliance Gold member, I would recommend that you visit both and see which one you prefer.

Thanks. Just what I needed to know. 🙂

I am sat in the United lounge now, and I have to say that I'm very impressed. 

It is better than Air Canada and Singapore, and substantially better than Lufthansa. 

I'd rate it equal to, or better than, the EVA lounge at Swampy. 

It is spacious, full of natural light, has a good selection of food and drinks, and an abundance of charging sockets. The only negative is that the staff seem a bit surly. 

• Great Info 2

9 minutes ago, Bazle said:

I am sat in the United lounge now, and I have to say that I'm very impressed. 

It is better than Air Canada and Singapore, and substantially better than Lufthansa. 

I'd rate it equal to, or better than, the EVA lounge at Swampy. 

It is spacious, full of natural light, has a good selection of food and drinks, and an abundance of charging sockets. The only negative is that the staff seem a bit surly. 

Is that Terminal 2?

18 hours ago, Bazle said:

The only negative is that the staff seem a bit surly. 

This seems to be the case in almost every lounge that I have used 🙂 The exception that I found is the staff at the United Lounge in T7 at LAX (Los Angeles). They were the most helpful and friendly.