Dog Stories

Glasseye

When i was a kid we had a terrier. Later that changed to a great dane,and a jack russel (little c**t!). In later years i jointly owned a dog with my west african gf, this was many years ago - Rocky he was called - named after our relationship (with the girl not the dog).

I had to go back to the UK for 4 months so I left some money for the gf and of course some food money for Rocky (bones and rice was his diet which he loved as if he was living like a king). When i got back Rocky was as skinny as a greyhound and the gf was the opposite. 

I have to say she is in my list of top 10 gf's and Rocky is the top dog.

Besides being a funny video, this also demonstrates the all too common problem of the dog's human companion giving a command with no follow through if it's ignored.  Quite telling at the 0:48 mark after the 10th attempt to get the dogs out of the pool the big boss comes on the scene, issues the command to come and both dogs obey. Then again if they did obey the lady we wouldn't have a funny video to watch.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Besides being a funny video, this also demonstrates the all too common problem of the dog's human companion giving a command with no follow through if it's ignored.  Quite telling at the 0:48 mark after the 10th attempt to get the dogs out of the pool the big boss comes on the scene, issues the command to come and both dogs obey. Then again if they did obey the lady we wouldn't have a funny video to watch.

That is a BIG assed dog !

2 minutes ago, lazarus said:

Screenshot 2024-03-28 111812.jpg

LOL !

Once had a friend who had a dog that NEVER shut up. 

One day my bicycle was on the friends porch, door was wide open. Fcuking dog never made a peep. My bike disappeared.

• Haha 1

On 4/3/2024 at 7:51 AM, Glasseye said:

My next dog. Maybe I'll get 2. 

When they go, I'll go. I'll go happy.

Look at the smiles on those guys ! True love.

My gamekeeper friend had a black Patterdale and a right hard dog it was. Seen pulling a fox out of it's lair whilst the fox was clamped on it's face.

• Like 1