Yamaha 125 for Sale

ChiFlyer

The bike is less than 3 years old. It has less than 1000 kms on it. It has had regular oil changes. I paid 45,000 for the bike new. I am asking 25,000 firm. Nice small bike for getting around town. PM me if interested. I will throw in a battery charger (standard wall socket hookup) and electronic tire pump (the charge has to come off of a car cigarette lighter for the tire pump). I am selling the bike because after having moved out to the sticks, we use the car all the time and the bike is not being used.

Edited by ChiFlyer
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

My 33 year old self was a real fool, up in Chiang Mai the only bike I ever rented in the Kingdom was for 2 days, 135 Nouvo Elegance….lots of fun but I could have easily been part of the statistics pissed at 3 am along the moat. I remember opening it up and hitting 110 km/h on the Superhighway, must have been roasting that day because even in a tank top I wasn’t cold

Fun times but I will never rent a bike again, too risky

16 hours ago, Lantern said:

Do you mean 10,000 klms. I mean, just how many oil changes can you do in 1000?

No, I mean 1,000 kms.

I did an oil change every 6 months, even if the mileage did not warrant an oil change. I believe that even if it is just sitting the oil needs to be changed periodically.  

• Like 2
  • Great Info 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, ChiFlyer said:

No, I mean 1,000 kms.

I did an oil change every 6 months, even if the mileage did not warrant an oil change. I believe that even if it is just sitting the oil needs to be changed periodically.  

sounds good.  just a suggestion, location and photos might help boost sales

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

9 hours ago, ChiFlyer said:

No, I mean 1,000 kms.

I do the same. Cheap insurance at about 180B an oil change to keep the inner workings clean with fresh oil.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, forcebwithu said:

I do the same. Cheap insurance at about 180B an oil change to keep the inner workings clean with fresh oil.

Way back in 2003 I had a good cash job with a delivery service on the radio. A really good Sikh guy I worked with was in training to be a mechanic, and did a few little jobs on my Pontiac 

One day I asked him “Gill, are oil changes that important to do on time” ?

Never forget his response “Some people like to change oil, some people like to change engine”

• Like 2
  • Great Info 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

Pics of the bike and my  location.

The bike is at my house. I am a little South of the I-7 entrance ramp from Sukhumvit (Rt 3). I do mean the farther South entrance ramp, not the one near Pattaya Nua. I am just off hwy 1008, which is easy enough to spot on a Google Map. If someone is interested enough to come out here to take a look, I will supply them with detailed directions.

Motorbike - A.jpg

Motorbike - B.jpg

Edited by ChiFlyer
  • Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 12/12/2023 at 11:07 PM, ChiFlyer said:

The bike is less than 3 years old. It has less than 1000 kms on it. It has had regular oil changes. I paid 45,000 for the bike new. I am asking 25,000 firm. Nice small bike for getting around town. PM me if interested. I will throw in a battery charger (standard wall socket hookup) and electronic tire pump (the charge has to come off of a car cigarette lighter for the tire pump). I am selling the bike because after having moved out to the sticks, we use the car all the time and the bike is not being used.

The electronic tire pump throw in is now removed from the offer. The Mrs needs it for her bicycle.

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, ChiFlyer said:

Offer and acceptance occurred with regard to the motorbike sale today. I am not foreseeing any problems with finishing off the paperwork, but if that were to occur I will reopen the sale notice.

Good news - lols a cracking deal imho

• Like 1