I've been banned from the forum

KWA

Well, when trying to log in via a SIM router using a Dtac SIM I get this message.

Capture.JPG

But I tried my phone (AIS) and everything was OK.  Now hotspotting my laptop via my phone and it's OK so looks like something to do with the Dtac SIM setup.  Any suggestions from anyone in the know?

@Bryan @tommy dee @john luke

That looks like an IP-ban to me.

I suggest you contact a moderator or admin directly and give both the banned IP address and the working IP address (and don't post those in this thread).

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

16 minutes ago, KWA said:

Well, when trying to log in via a SIM router using a Dtac SIM I get this message.

Capture.JPG

But I tried my phone (AIS) and everything was OK.  Now hotspotting my laptop via my phone and it's OK so looks like something to do with the Dtac SIM setup.  Any suggestions from anyone in the know?

@Bryan @tommy dee @john luke

Having just checked your account, there is no record of this and you are still an active  member. Nothing reported this end and I have absolutely no idea why that is showing . It could be as, as Free mentioned that you may have used a previously banned IP 

The fact that you have made this last post suggests that you are able to post. 

I will flag it up 

25 minutes ago, Freee!! said:

That looks like an IP-ban to me.

I suggest you contact a moderator or admin directly and give both the banned IP address and the working IP address (and don't post those in this thread).

I also think this, having had a similar problem whilst admin on the old Secrets forum.