Football

Thinkingallowed

HTF Southampton think they are going to get back into the Premier league when we are selling our best players is beyond me 🥹

Livramento - Newcastle - 37M

Ward-Prowse - West Ham - 34M

Lavia - rumored to be on his way to Liverpool - 32M

Surely Premier league parachute payments should ensure we don't need to sell our best players.

Thought the girls played an excellent game, very mature and absorbed the atmosphere for their benefit. I was impressed. 

Now that Lauren James is available, I actually hope she is only brought on later in the final if needed, don't change this team, needs team work, not a superstar to win this world cup, but if needed, she could swing it.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, Horizondave said:

Thought the girls played an excellent game, very mature and absorbed the atmosphere for their benefit. I was impressed. 

Now that Lauren James is available, I actually hope she is only brought on later in the final if needed, don't change this team, needs team work, not a superstar to win this world cup, but if needed, she could swing it.

No argument from me their Dave.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

13 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Totally agree, what a super sub she could be!

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/17/2023 at 7:28 AM, Pumpuynarak said:

Hope you had a good one :default_party-smiley-048:

Come on!  off topic surely? Every thread i read about coxyhog's birthday, not a rare event by the sound of it.

No doubt someone will announce a wedding anniversary or some other trivial matter on Sunday and we'll all be distracted from the history being made on the field.

Let's all concentrate guys, we're new to this but women can play soccer and there are a few English crackers out there. I'm hoping for a strong Thailand team in a couple of years, but high defensive headers may not be the strong point.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1