Football

Thinkingallowed

4 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Not sure how they judge success at WH ... 🤷‍♂️

IMG_6821.jpeg

That's as good as it gets for the likes of West Ham, their never going to compete with the top 4

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

Sat in Father Ted's with the intro to the Old Firm game on. A dodgy ex Spurs keeper and centre half playing for Celtic, I'd be tempted by the 3/1 on the away team.

Just hope they'll be no after timers with OTT celebrations on here if Celtic do it. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Lemondropkid said:

Sat in Father Ted's with the intro to the Old Firm game on. A dodgy ex Spurs keeper and centre half playing for Celtic, I'd be tempted by the 3/1 on the away team.

Just hope they'll be no after timers with OTT celebrations on here if Celtic do it. 

I watched the match and was pleasantly surprised by the standard of play, i enjoyed and imo Celtic fully deserved the win.

• Thumbs Up 2

Both championship semi final first legs finished goalless for the first time since 2011. I think Leeds & Southampton will be favourites to get to the final but it’s all to play for. Come on you Baggies!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

17 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

I watched the match and was pleasantly surprised by the standard of play, i enjoyed and imo Celtic fully deserved the win.

Reported!

Any more posts like the above, and you'll find yourself talking to the only other poster on 'Korat sex pests R US' pal!

ban-hammer.gif

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, richy65 said:

Both championship semi final first legs finished goalless for the first time since 2011. I think Leeds & Southampton will be favourites to get to the final but it’s all to play for. Come on you Baggies!

Bit like watching paint dry at times lol

4 hours ago, coxyhog said:

Well wasn't that exciting,2 playoff matches plus Man U vs the Arse & all they can produce between them is 1 goal.

👍

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Saints v WBA,  I think i'm gonna try and get up for the 2am ko time here in Thailand, i did say TRY lol

Long gone are the days when i would get myself into a bar with some attractive company and go home at first light, hopefully with the lady lol

I went to the 79 Cup Final with the usual bunch of West Moors gypsies. On the way back we ended up in a pub somewhere and I ended up with a right old skanky slapper in the back of the transit ...  Definitely not Pattaya agogo standard... fuckit - she wasn't even 2am Beach Road standard mate !!!!

• Haha 1