Football

Thinkingallowed

2 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Picked up this promotion…..had another earlier at 15-1 but Sheffield tied it up late, 2nd game didn’t matter

image.png

Juventus scores 2nd at 70’ I hit it……too bad it’s for pennies……

I am officially a degenerate 

My book gives me more bonuses if I don’t cash out early…..lesson learned this afternoon-why chase 400% if you’re guaranteed 250? . Inter’s late goal vs Napoli ruined my  tie wager at 375, so I cashed out on Leicester 1-0 and Wolves draw as well…..this is getting to be a fun hobby 

Edited by Golfingboy
  • Thumbs Up 1

54 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

IMG_6535.png

Unpopular with many fans,he was seen as an unsettling influence but we have a disciplinarian manager now so hopefully will be good for us.Undoubtably skilful,fast & scored a few in the EPL so could do well against Championship defences.

Hopefully he's stopped taking his shirt off when he scores,got a one match ban when playing for us for reaching five yellow cards.Two of those for taking his top off.

Not so sure about trying to help Watford,more like putting himself in the shop window to try & get back to the EPL.Not that I'm bothered about that.

Edited by coxyhog
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Daveo said:

Guess who? How fickle is football, Moyes: the most successful West ham manager for years, 3rd year in Europe, won a European trophy, currently 6th in the league, and half the fans want him sacked and to get in Europe, win a trophy and high up the league?

354977946_615617937333193_818860504563406715_n.jpg

Arsene Wenger used to get that every season. Everyone phoning in to Talk Sport radio station slagging him off when he was in Europe every season and winning trophies.

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1

2 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Well done Maidstone !!

Did Ipswich play their full first team or did they gamble and lose by fielding the reserves ...Anybody know ??

10 changes apparently

Still a great result for Maidstone

• Thumbs Up 3