Football

Thinkingallowed

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Oooooooh!

Excellent HT scores ..!!

Well things didn't work out as planned but full credit to Southampton for battling back twice. Well Done!

Our 3 - 0 win was good so we can keep pushing but a special shout out to Blackburn for taking on the ex-Birmingham Manager that did so well only to be sacked to allow that wanker Rooney in! This is a story I shall be following. Good Luck !!

• Like 3

Bit dissapointed the Baggies conceded a late equalizer but would have been happy with a point before kick off. Leeds looking good and may get top 2, Leicester look uncatchable now. Hope the Albion can hang on to 5th, Cardiff at home Tuesday night, games coming thick and fast!  Blackburn should have enough to stay up, good managerial appointment, the Blues fans I know loved him.

• Thumbs Up 1

Good win for us today. First half especially and good luck to Eustace. 

Just need to get rid of our CEO and the Rao family now. Big protest planned for the FA Cup game v Newcastle United. How anyone is brave enough to work under this corrupt regime deserves a medal. 

• Like 3

On 2/11/2024 at 5:29 AM, Aqualung said:

First half especially and good luck to Eustace.

I really wanted Eustace to f**k Birmingham up the ass on their own living room floor in front of their fans bad sadly it didn't happen..

On the bright side, an excellent night of footie for Mighty Leeds !!

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I really wanted Eustace to f**k Birmingham up the ass on their own living room floor in front of their fans bad sadly it didn't happen..

On the bright side, an excellent night of footie for Mighty Leeds !!

Leeds looking good at just the right time. Albion play Saints at home Friday night.

57 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I'm about to leave for a trip to Immigration. On the way back I'm gonna pop into Makro to buy a box of wine (Or Two) so later on tonight I can enjoy watching The Saints get mauled by The Tigers !!!

Are you watching @Pumpuynarak ....... !!

Its not on TV mate to my knowledge. I don't use streaming services only Sky Sports/UK TV/Truevisions. Having said that i don't watch evening matches from the UK as the late KO times here in Thailand are way past my bedtime.

Edited by Pumpuynarak
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1