Recomended TV Programs to Watch from Live TV and Streaming Services (Threads Merged)

galenkia

On 11/5/2022 at 7:02 PM, Golfingboy said:

Get out! Wow……unlike all the ex SAS chaps that sit down next to me in Thailand, your story I actually believe 

In my case, I was blessed with size, unfortunately was blessed with a waistline that ballooned to 57” last year! But whatever muscle I gained between 16-22, I pretty much kept, strength & endurance WAY down though…..Christ I’m 3.5 years from 50, it’s normal. Guy named Tom Prince died recently, never saw a man shrink that bad. 275 ripped contest shape, to maybe 160? At least I can say I’ll never wither away like that, and what did he accomplish? Dead and gone…..

Lot of shit gets posted online. I'm not into that crap. Only post the truth, hard as some might find to accept it.

End of the day I just post the truth.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Lot of shit gets posted online. I'm not into that crap. Only post the truth, hard as some might find to accept it.

End of the day I just post the truth.

Allan don’t be modest…..15 years ago you were the nutcase on a Hayabusa, naked, with 20 keys of Cali product, going 235 MPH on London bridge, with a pint of Gunness in both hands…..fess up mate

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Allan don’t be modest…..15 years ago you were the nutcase on a Hayabusa, naked, with 20 keys of Cali product, going 235 MPH on London bridge, with a pint of Gunness in both hands…..fess up mate

You are really close to the truth of my past mate. Would love to sit down with you and tell you my life story, it's fucking manic 😀

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, galenkia said:

You are really close to the truth of my past mate. Would love to sit down with you and tell you my life story, it's fucking manic 😀

I told you , 6 hours direct to YUL……I’ll 
be a good supportive mate too, only Shirley Temples & Diet Pepsi

We’ll get together soon enough…..my health has improved, mentally too, before I’m too old I want to see most of Europe & obviously London would be my 1st stop, then train everywhere after. Starting work any day now, yes I waited too long, but I’m still above ground & that’s priority #1

Just can’t wait too long…..we ain’t getting younger 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

We’ll get together soon enough…..my health has improved, mentally too, before I’m too old I want to see most of Europe & obviously London would be my 1st stop, then train everywhere after. Starting work any day now, yes I waited too long, but I’m still above ground & that’s priority #1

Ain't that the truth - like many others here, I presume, I feel like I have lost three years of my life because of the covid BS and I intend to make up for that over the next few years...

• Thumbs Up 2

23 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Would love to head out to Canada Eric, have to look into booking something next year. Canada and Iceland are two countries on my must see list. Hopefully can do them next year. Now I'm working and earning good money should be ok.

• Great Info 1

1 hour ago, galenkia said:

Would love to head out to Canada Eric, have to look into booking something next year. Canada and Iceland are two countries on my must see list. Hopefully can do them next year. Now I'm working and earning good money should be ok.

Stop in Reykjavik, you can be Mum’s guide for a few days. She’s been wanting to visit from the French travel shows, it looks nice 

Recorded this on CNN HLN, very sad story. Not blaming the cops, but had they thrown her or him in jail for a few nights, she’s probably still alive…..We will never know how bad of a guy he was, but seeing how calm he was around the cops versus killing her & covering it up….sociopath I think. Being cooped up in a van together would surely bring out the worst in a couple, I know domestic homicides during the pandemic around Montreal more than doubled…..we all need our “me time”

8C331887-42C1-4BB4-BB95-277F00961C52.jpeg

21 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Just watched Sly’s foray into TV. Really good, it’s on Paramount. Thought it would be a double like Yellowstone today, but next Sunday 11-20 they release Eps 2&3

3ED65177-B660-4EA1-9C1B-E4F0266D53BF.jpeg

I’ve seen the previews of this. It reminds me of the series Lilyhammer, which was on Netflix. 

• Thumbs Up 1