Recomended TV Programs to Watch from Live TV and Streaming Services (Threads Merged)

galenkia

7 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Just started watching "Peaky Blinders" and am really enjoying. I was somewhat sceptical of whether it would be worth continuing with after the first couple of episodes but i'm glad i persevered.

Great characters and acting not to forget the scenes/locations of England in 1919.

Wait until you reach Tom Hardy introduced playing the role of Alfie Solomons. A great actor at his very best.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Jambo said:

Yes, me too.

There is a whole series of books written by Michael Connolly which I recommend if you have not come across them.

Yeah, I've read all his books since the start. Brilliant author 👍

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Just started watching "Peaky Blinders" and am really enjoying. I was somewhat sceptical of whether it would be worth continuing with after the first couple of episodes but i'm glad i persevered.

Great characters and acting not to forget the scenes/locations of England in 1919.

Peaky Blinders is great and also Longmire and Bloodline.

• Like 2

Bit of an old series, but as I'm stuck feeling wank and nothing else to do, I watched the pilot and first 2 of Lucifer:

MV5BNDJjMzc4NGYtZmFmNS00YWY3LThjMzQtYzJlNGFkZGRiOWI1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_.jpg

Seems pretty good, but I can't help but feel that 6 seasons of "Lucifer" using his charm on bad guys can be all that entertaining.

Well i'm binge watching "Peaky Blinders" now, i think its probaly the best series i've watched to date. I did'nt realise that guys/gals were snorting Coke in the 1920's, i learn something everyday lol

Love that Arthur Shelby character lol

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, galenkia said:

This is good.

One for @coxyhog

13-Hours-That-Saved-Britain-poster-artwork.png

Just watched it,very good,especially the eyewitness accounts from people on the ground.

The Nazi's screwed up when they changed from attacking fighter aerodromes to attacking London.Fighter Command was pretty much on its knees at that point.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Sadly i watched the last episode of "Peaky Blinders" yesterday and i have to say i thought it was brill, the best series i've watched so far. I wonder if they are planning more episodes as the way it finished they certainly could do just like they are doing with BCS.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/6/2022 at 4:11 AM, galenkia said:

This is brilliant. 

Absolute fucking mayhem. 

Love it. 

Promoters Lang and Sher are complete cunts. 

large_trainwreck-woodstock-99-movie-poster-2022.jpeg

brilliant documentary and comparison with the original and secnd woodstocks.  well made and well covered.  thank you

Not Netflix but Amazon Prime rented it for about £2.50 and watched it over 2 nights remarkable film brilliantly shot and filmed and most amazing of all nearly all of what you see really happened. There is a black and white and colour version on the same link .... I thought it was going to b nearly 4 hours long ...errm no. It's great ...

Screenshot 2022-08-10 at 07.37.42.png

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/6/2022 at 4:11 AM, galenkia said:

This is brilliant. 

Absolute fucking mayhem. 

Love it. 

Promoters Lang and Sher are complete cunts. 

large_trainwreck-woodstock-99-movie-poster-2022.jpeg

Thanks Gal ...as young Tommy Dee said well made and brilliant. Watched it in one hit ..... got a bit hokey at the very end but only for a couple of minutes. Not sure who I liked least, that John Scher or Fred Durst of Limp Bizkit. 

A great watch ..........  

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Thanks Gal ...as young Tommy Dee said well made and brilliant. Watched it in one hit ..... got a bit hokey at the very end but only for a couple of minutes. Not sure who I liked least, that John Scher or Fred Durst of Limp Bizkit. 

A great watch ..........  

Yes, I thought it was a good watch too - right from the beginning where it shows the gate people confiscating everybody's food and drink, kind of sets the tone for the upcoming experience - certainly not the peace, love and happiness of the original event. I agree that Fred of LB is a scumbag and I was not impressed with the Chili Peppers either, singing "Fire" while the louts and hooligans are burning the place up - what a mess. 

• Like 3