Recomended TV Programs to Watch from Live TV and Streaming Services (Threads Merged)

galenkia

On 8/5/2022 at 11:11 PM, galenkia said:

This is brilliant. 

Absolute fucking mayhem. 

Love it. 

Promoters Lang and Sher are complete cunts. 

large_trainwreck-woodstock-99-movie-poster-2022.jpeg

Watched the 3 episodes. Got agree that the organisers of the event have a lot to answer for as the security was piss poor. Concert goers ripped off to the extreme in blistering temperatures etc etc. 

Can't really put any blame on some of the bands as they go with the crowd and common sense flies out of the window. 

Fucking shambles of a festival and God forbid anything like that happens in the UK. 

The toilets at Donington were bad enough! 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, maipenrai said:

Yes, I thought it was a good watch too - right from the beginning where it shows the gate people confiscating everybody's food and drink, kind of sets the tone for the upcoming experience - certainly not the peace, love and happiness of the original event. I agree that Fred of LB is a scumbag and I was not impressed with the Chili Peppers either, singing "Fire" while the louts and hooligans are burning the place up - what a mess. 

Confiscation of food, water etc but not the copious amount of drugs lol. 

And those many people wandering around naked ffs.... Asking for trouble imho... Peace festival or not. 

What a f***d up gig that was and hopefully not repeated, especially organised by those who were involved in Woodstock 99.

56 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Thought this was really good. 

Really feel for Manti, comes across as a proper decent person, just somewhat naive and vulnerable. Has a heart of gold. 

download.jpeg

Oh my, I heard about this guy. Very hyped player in college football, and then this news broke. Never could comprehend the whole story.

Will check it out……

• Thumbs Up 1

I am enjoying watching "Taboo" for the second time.

Taboo.jpg

I have to say that Tom Hardy is my favorite actor and he is just brilliant in this very dark "Period Drama" . It's him versus the East India Trading Company  who were all powerful at the time.

Lots of gratuitous sex and violence, all round excellent acting and sets which bring a period long gone to life.

What's not to like. 😄

Edited by Jambo
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Jambo said:

I am enjoying watching "Taboo" for the second time.

Taboo.jpg

I have to say that Tom Hardy is my favorite actor and he is just brilliant in this very dark "Period Drama" . It's him versus the East India Trading Company  who were all powerful at the time.

Lots of gratuitous sex and violence, all round excellent acting and sets which bring a period long gone to life.

What's not to like. 😄

Yep, excellent have watched all episodes. Tom Hardy is brilliant 

• Like 1