Recomended TV Programs to Watch from Live TV and Streaming Services (Threads Merged)

galenkia

On 10/10/2022 at 10:38 AM, galenkia said:

Good documentary about the fentanyl crisis in Downtown Eastside Vancouver.

MV5BMGVjYTYzNGItN2I1NS00Mzk2LWJiYzUtNDE3MTAyMGM5ZjI5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTAzMjc3OTU3._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Thanks Allan, will check this out. Last time I drove that strip was 2016, bloody sad. 2-3 city blocks just filled with people, garbage, sleeping bags, toilet paper……bloody sad.

Another time in 2006 me and a mate were contemplating opening a shawarma shop and took a 3 day trip-Van is a 10 hour drive through the Rockies from Calgary. After seeing what rents were(imagine now 16 years later), we decided just to take off at night. We were stopped at a light with the windows down in that area…….now I’ve only ever snorted but I know what crack smells like…..So many addicts smoking we could smell the rock in the air, we just looked at each other and said “WTF no way”

I wish I was lying, but I’m sure the videos paint a similar picture. YouTube Shorts lately has been randomly showing me Kensington in Philadelphia. Forget just getting high, it looks like the Walking Dead, junkies walking around like they have cerebral palsy

I’m no angel, at 18 I was free to do as I pleased, but in a strange way I have my Dad to thank for kicking my arse enough times that I never got into serious shit like this. Addiction to these strong drugs is no joke

• Like 1
  • Surprised 1

1 hour ago, galenkia said:

Good three part documentary series.

ab15f0bf617450d94e4646db0109bf93.jpeg

Ray Mcneil right? Was big news in the bodybuilding community. Similar to wrestling, they use too much gear, too much stress and many premature deaths. Another couple killed their nanny & drove the body around. 

I was surprised to see Bertil Fox get a pardon on his double murder in Saint Kitts. Another unfortunate event, that guy had some of the best upper body development ever, and 40+ years ago too, the gear wasn’t that good! People don’t want to admit it, but genetics is a huge factor, there is no substitute 

Edited by Golfingboy

9 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Ray Mcneil right? Was big news in the bodybuilding community. Similar to wrestling, they use too much gear, too much stress and many premature deaths. Another couple killed their nanny & drove the body around. 

I was surprised to see Bertil Fox get a pardon on his double murder in Saint Kitts. Another unfortunate event, that guy had some of the best upper body development ever, and 40+ years ago too, the gear wasn’t that good! People don’t want to admit it, but genetics is a huge factor, there is no substitute 

Guy I used to deal gear with back in the day used to sell to Bertil.

Small world.

Your right about genetics,gear gets you so far, but genetics gets you to world level.

My user name is a misspell on a Serbian pharmaceutical company I used to buy from.

• Great Info 1

2 hours ago, galenkia said:

Guy I used to deal gear with back in the day used to sell to Bertil.

Small world.

Your right about genetics,gear gets you so far, but genetics gets you to world level.

My user name is a misspell on a Serbian pharmaceutical company I used to buy from.

Get out! Wow……unlike all the ex SAS chaps that sit down next to me in Thailand, your story I actually believe 

In my case, I was blessed with size, unfortunately was blessed with a waistline that ballooned to 57” last year! But whatever muscle I gained between 16-22, I pretty much kept, strength & endurance WAY down though…..Christ I’m 3.5 years from 50, it’s normal. Guy named Tom Prince died recently, never saw a man shrink that bad. 275 ripped contest shape, to maybe 160? At least I can say I’ll never wither away like that, and what did he accomplish? Dead and gone…..

Edited by Golfingboy
  • Great Info 1