Recomended TV Programs to Watch from Live TV and Streaming Services (Threads Merged)

galenkia

2 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Not Netflix, but HBO. Really enjoying this series. Don't know how I missed seeing or hearing about the series when it first came out in 2005.

image.jpeg

Another fracking good one from that era is the rebooted Battlestar Gallactica. That's where I got my Asian bug, watching at the time a young Grace 'Boomer' Park who later did a tour on Hawaii 5-0.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Not Netflix, but HBO. Really enjoying this series. Don't know how I missed seeing or hearing about the series when it first came out in 2005.

image.jpeg

Think there were 2 series , I thought it was brilliant at the time , I've not seen it repeated 

On 1/23/2023 at 4:45 PM, Aqualung said:

Watched gangs of new York last night. Daniel Day Lewis... What an actor he is. 

And tonight, a movie I have not seen for 30 years..... Midnight Express.. Bloody brilliant and based on a true story. 

Funny enough, 20 years ago pretty much this week, my ex Pinay got some movie passes for her birthday from some good friends of ours. Gangs of NY was what we chose, yes very good. 

Midnight Express I remembered many BM mentioning even back in the Secrets days, I never watched it until around the time the pandemic began. Cannot believe I avoided it that long, then again I was in diapers when it was released. Just an amazing flick

Edited by Golfingboy

Not Netflix, but tonight I used the free offerings on my Samsung Smart TV. About a 90 minute documentary on the Night Stalker rapist of London who terrorized seniors for many years. Was happy when I saw they finally got him, but apparently had the police efforts been better coordinated along with the DNA, he could have been caught much sooner. 

Funny enough, I had a Black English mate I met in Calgary a decade ago, and he was from Shirley, one of the neighborhoods the stalker frequented…..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delroy_Grant

Edited by Golfingboy

5 hours ago, galenkia said:

Thought that was a great watch. Pamela went through a lot of shit in her life. Thought she came across as a really nice and likable person.

Contrary to the vast majority of ladies that used their appearance to their advantage, money didn’t seem to be #1. Believe at one one point she had a negative net worth. But looks like she rebounded with her Malibu home, couldn’t even get $2M during the crash of 2008. So she rented it out for $50K and got almost $12M last year

Forget about that one home though, woman should be worth in the hundreds of millions easily. As she said, many people made money off me, but I’m still broke

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Golfingboy said:

Contrary to the vast majority of ladies that used their appearance to their advantage, money didn’t seem to be #1. Believe at one one point she had a negative net worth. But looks like she rebounded with her Malibu home, couldn’t even get $2M during the crash of 2008. So she rented it out for $50K and got almost $12M last year

Forget about that one home though, woman should be worth in the hundreds of millions easily. As she said, many people made money off me, but I’m still broke

She could of cashed in on the sex tape for millions of dollars,but refused to.

I really like her morals.

Getting raped at 12 years old, and being sexually abused by her babysitter, that shit is f***d up.

• Thumbs Up 2

9 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Can’t believe I waited 20 years to see this gem……really good story with lots of plot twists 

image.png

One of my top ten favorite movies.

Brilliant,and stars one of my favorite actors Sean Penn.

Seen this a few times.

• Thumbs Up 1

23 minutes ago, galenkia said:

She could of cashed in on the sex tape for millions of dollars,but refused to.

I really like her morals.

Getting raped at 12 years old, and being sexually abused by her babysitter, that shit is f***d up.

Considering everything, I think she turned out fairly normal. Add a jealous husband, miscarriages, people inviting you to their talk show AND laughing at you…..not easy. 

I think it was very brave of her as well to just lay on the couch with no make-up. As a Canadian, I had already seen what she looked like just before Playboy, IMO she didn’t need all that work done. But she was every boy’s wet dream for many years, no denying it. My original crush was the Baywatch lady before her, who never rose to the same fame. 

Erika Eleniak. Unfortunately after Baywatch & jumping out of the cake topless in Under Siege…….didn’t do too much else

image.png

Edited by Golfingboy
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Considering everything, I think she turned out fairly normal. Add a jealous husband, miscarriages, people inviting you to their talk show AND laughing at you…..not easy. 

I think it was very brave of her as well to just lay on the couch with no make-up. As a Canadian, I had already seen what she looked like just before Playboy, IMO she didn’t need all that work done. But she was every boy’s wet dream for many years, no denying it. My original crush was the Baywatch lady before her, who never rose to the same fame. 

Erika Eleniak. Unfortunately after Baywatch & jumping out of the cake topless in Under Siege…….didn’t do too much else

image.png

I thought Pamela looked her best when she did the Playboy shoot. Never needed a tit job.

Erika was another stunner, though disappeared fairly quickly.

• Like 1