Golf

Archie43

22 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Lucky Collin, not only is he a rich young man, but he gets to shag this every night. She used to golf in college too

7AFDF0DC-EDE4-492B-B5C5-5BE34396B60F.jpeg

Absolutely stunning.

She even looked gorgeous in the facemask . . 

What a performance from such a young lad - fantastic. That tee shot on 16 was incredible.

Comes over as a really nice fella too. Good for him and I reckon there'll be more majors coming his way.

• Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, Britboy said:

Absolutely stunning.

She even looked gorgeous in the facemask . . 

What a performance from such a young lad - fantastic. That tee shot on 16 was incredible.

Comes over as a really nice fella too. Good for him and I reckon there'll be more majors coming his way.

Now this is messed up....when I Googled Katherine Zhu, at first a chubbier girl showed up. I thought “wow, she’s really dropped some weight”. Turns out, there is a younger one, also attending a California college, who seems to be a better golfer. 

Don’t  want to sound like the Donald, but when you do a search and multiple “Zhus” in California college golf come up.....yup, the Chinese are taking over
This one caught my eye last year, Bianca, she’s from Manila and played at U of Arizona in Tucson. She will do damage on LPGA once this virus nonsense is behind us, just made her first cut

7A558AEA-7A7E-4787-B03F-8017E3D71FAD.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 1

Really hard to tell as on the golf last night she had the face mask on, so difficult to distinguish. She had beautiful eyes, that's for sure . . 

Bianca looks lovely. There are some real hotties on the ladies tour these days, I enjoy watching the ladies majors, both for the golf and the ladies.

Getting back to the men, watching the PGA this weekend has been really enjoyable after 11 months without a major. Now there's going to be 6 more in the next 11 months. Can't wait.

The Masters in October will be interesting. Wholly different I imagine from the usual April hot weather. The course won't be so pretty with the flowers as it usually is.

Royal Montreal has been selected as host of the 2024 Presidents Cup. Second time hosting the event. I’m happy to hear as it’s my hometown, but honestly shocked as well. Any country outside USA and Europe can host it, but they prefer not to give a new host a chance. Never had the chance to play there as it’s private and very “old money”, but I’ve heard it’s tough. Tiger missed a rare cut there in the 1997 Canadian Open, while he was revamping his swing

• 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Some very low scores today .. one 59 ( -12 )  and DJ currently -11 after 12 holes .... 

Unreal, I can tell by some of the guys missing the cut.......this is not an easy course. 18 is an easy par 5, so likely DJ gets his 59, but seeing the start of -11 after 11, wow......could have been the first 57

WTF am I saying, we act like 59 is no big deal anymore 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Stillearly said:

Crazy to be disappointed by a round of 60 .... he was so close 

Looks like he hit it about a yard too far on 18, but he knows the course well and that’s a mistake. He could have probably reached the green with a pair of 3-irons, he’s that long. No doubt he knew what his score was, I know the moment I was playing over my head I would choke. Once went birdie-eagle on 2 par 4’s, and finished that nine holes in 45! 

35 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Crazy to be disappointed by a round of 60 .... he was so close 

Even though he didn’t break any records, I think people will talk about this in the years to come -  11 under thru 11. Furyk’s 58, while being the lowest ever, could have easily been 55, I remember he parred a short 5 and a driveable par 4. But that’s golf, many times these guys birdie tough holes and miss chances on easier ones. Let’s not forget Scheffler, 12 birdies, 6 pars.....that’s crazy good play. Usually an eagle or two gets made in these low rounds

I think a 59 in golf is similar to a 147 in snooker, they’re both happening with much more frequency than 30 years ago. The only difference being, in golf, technically a score of 50, even 48, could be played, so there’s room for improvement. Im sure I will see a 57 on PGA in my lifetime

Edited by Golfingboy
  • Thumbs Up 1