What are you listening to right now?

Krapow

18 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

That's the line in the song that caught my attention and had me scurrying to find the singer and song. Here's a link to the song's lyrics.

Boardwalk Empire, another great series I binged watched.

I was born and raised about 12 miles from Carrickfergus!

Great Castle.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ChiFlyer said:

When Jimmy Paige left the YBs he told his mate Keith Moon that he was starting his own band and was interviewing a 'lead' singer that looked like a Greek God and that the two of them were brainstorming a band name.

They liked a picture of the old Hindenburg and were thinking about naming the band after it. Moon told him their band would go down like a lead balloon but; better drop the a because the yanks will keep mispronouncing the name.

These guys do not get alot of press per say....they have a good message though. Saw them at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium back in 2004 in San Francisco........Billie Joe Armstrong is a very good writer in my opinion. 

This is how the Buffalo Bills are probably feeling right now....Ah-Ha Ah-Ha Ah-Ha....

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Yessongs said:

These guys do not get alot of press per say....they have a good message though. Saw them at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium back in 2004 in San Francisco........Billie Joe Armstrong is a very good writer in my opinion. 

This is how the Buffalo Bills are probably feeling right now....Ah-Ha Ah-Ha Ah-Ha....

Love that song. I mentioned them when the there was that thread going on about "Coldplay". I think these guys are much superior. 

Thanks Yes. This one hit the spot for me at the perfect time. Huge thanks brother !

Edited by Glasseye
  • Thumbs Up 1

^^^^    '97 was when I did the London, drive through England to Scotland, and a few days in Amsterdam trip. Still to this day the best travel experienced I've yet to have.

Edited by Glasseye
  • Like 1

I was feeling a little sadness today for a variety of reasons. This song popped into my head:

George Harrison -> "Beware of Darkness"

The Leon Russel version is also very good.

Edited by ChiFlyer