Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

19 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

Butch will be excited by this news

I had a long chat with Rocky last trip, he gave me the "ins and outs" on the sale of his former bar. To be honest I thought it may have lasted longer than it did, given the location and reputation of the place. He did mention the new owner refused to listen to him on a few aspects however.

I am indeed excited to hear of a Ladyboy bar opening on LK Metro. IMHO there are too few ladyboy bars in the area, and we need more, preferably with built in "gloryholes" in the toilets. 😂, plus it'll give me somewhere to go ever since I was banned from "strangefellows" after the unfortunate incident with the gerbil and ping pong balls.

Seriously, I'm very doubtful on the potential success of an LB bar in that area. It looks like a bit of a "clutching at straws" effort. Pandoras has a half decent layout, but it'll never be a "Crystal" or "Kink" contender. Best to stick at the formula Ricky had, cheap draft and friendly staff.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 11/30/2023 at 1:23 AM, Butch said:

I had a long chat with Rocky last trip, he gave me the "ins and outs" on the sale of his former bar. To be honest I thought it may have lasted longer than it did, given the location and reputation of the place. He did mention the new owner refused to listen to him on a few aspects however.

I am indeed excited to hear of a Ladyboy bar opening on LK Metro. IMHO there are too few ladyboy bars in the area, and we need more, preferably with built in "gloryholes" in the toilets. 😂, plus it'll give me somewhere to go ever since I was banned from "strangefellows" after the unfortunate incident with the gerbil and ping pong balls.

Seriously, I'm very doubtful on the potential success of an LB bar in that area. It looks like a bit of a "clutching at straws" effort. Pandoras has a half decent layout, but it'll never be a "Crystal" or "Kink" contender. Best to stick at the formula Ricky had, cheap draft and friendly staff.

I went a couple of times to ricks new place ( assuming it's the same Rick) I think it was the honey lounge on soi honey or the other one a few doors down

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

I can honestly say I don't even notice it I'm not directly across from them but close to it

Yes that's definitely within view of your balcony.  I'm glad it's not too loud.   I hope this doesn't become a new Thai nightlife area where they go after work.  As long as it's one or two places it shouldn't be too bad but that area has undeveloped land that could turn into anything.  There has been some money put into trying to develop some of the land there into food stalls but that appears to be a bad idea as I only saw one or two open at any time.  

• Thumbs Up 3