Is it raining in Pattaya? (Threads Merged)

john luke

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I predict there will be torrential rain and severe flooding the day of my next dentist appointment for the final cleaning session.... sometime next week....

I remember a few years in the past where we've had a couple of good deluges in February.

• Thumbs Up 2

I've just been out in the rain in my vest and "straw" hat on to make sure the soi drains are clear ... Now just sit and wait to see which way the flooding flows .... in case some fucker has done something somewhere 

EDIT = Purely as an observation. I wonder what would happen if some people just cleared away the rubbish covering drains instead of taking a picture or video of blocked drain covers and complaining about it.........It really doesn't take much effort...

Edited by Derek Dangleberries
  • Thumbs Up 1

31 minutes ago, Blue Streak said:

All clear...........

Yep. All clear here too....

Flood waters take their time to shoot down the storm trench from Khao Noi and Khao Talo areas... Again I will say that I am very happy with the improvements in storm water management by City Hall despite looking like a piffy on a rock bun to everybody else for saying so...

2 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

Easing up a bit now. No sign of any major flooding down here is Metro area  at least. Was going to hire a bike today as well. 🙂

I was sitting at Nikom when I saw you walk by. Waved at you but you were too busy dodging heavy traffic to notice. Only noticeable puddle was the low spot at the intersection of Soi Lengkee with Buakhao.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

I was sitting at Nikom when I saw you walk by. Waved at you but you were too busy dodging heavy traffic to notice. Only noticeable puddle was the low spot at the intersection of Soi Lengkee with Buakhao.

Oh, sorry, didn't see you mate. I was on a post rain laundry mission 🙂

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...