Is it raining in Pattaya? (Threads Merged)

john luke

at work now, and the roads in were fine, no more than big puddles anywhere, bit of aqua planing on the motorway exit to the rialway road but otherwise fine.  think this is gonna be with us for the day tho.  we had power cuts thru the night at the radio station.  and with that surges when it came back on, but all fixed due to my fantastic skills ( 555)

• Haha 1

• 5 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Blue Streak said:

Got trapped on the power walk for half an hour under the Honda Dealers canopy

opposite Mini Big C on 3rd rd.....for that downpour.....

I missed a huge downpour by two minutes a couple days back. It lasted a couple hours. 

Every day I go out and take the risk. Been lucky.  Sooner or later it will get me.

• 2 weeks later...

I just checked weather underground for Pattaya, as I'm headed there tomorrow for a few days  and an old friend's birthday.  Looks like its going to rain the whole time. Dang.

Edited by tko
spelling

10 hours ago, tko said:

I just checked weather underground for Pattaya, as I'm headed there tomorrow for a few days  and an old friend's birthday.  Looks like its going to rain the whole time. Dang.

Often times it's the areas farther out from central Pattaya that get hammered. Looking at the current weather map you'd think there were t-storms all around, but looking out outside all I see is overcast skies in all directions.

image.jpeg

https://weather.com/weather/today/l/THXX0015:1:TH

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...