Is it raining in Pattaya? (Threads Merged)

john luke

1 minute ago, Happy Man said:

Pissing down rain with lots of thunder. By the looks of TMD radar, this will produce wide spread flooding. Rainy  season still with us as we can really use the water/

Pissing it down over here too... I always think of @forcebwithu and his dog when it is this loud .. 

In readiness for the flooding I have popped next door to buy 3 packs of knom gung (Thai Quavers) to snack on tonight watching the footie. Earlier I roasted some spuds for tonight too... they are so black and crispy it'd make @boydeste proud !!!

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

You guys must be in the bad neighborhoods. Sunshine and dry pavement around me.

There's sunshine and dry pavements here.... just the pavements have the odd damp spot that rapidly disappears...

My glasses, however, are mottled

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Siam Addict said:

When it rains how long does it last?

Most storms blow through fairly quickly. I'd say about an hour before the rain lets up. A lot like the rain squalls I experienced growing up in the Midwest states, but without the accompanying tornados and hail.

22 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

According to today's forecast I should get in and out of the dentist before it rains... socks day today though having to use communal sandals there too...

You mention dentists I'm thinking about getting a denture replaced any recommendations 

25 minutes ago, Nickrock said:

You mention dentists I'm thinking about getting a denture replaced any recommendations 

1. I use these ...

https://www.dentalsmilepattaya.com/

2. Other people recommend one of the two "smile" dentists opposite Tukcom but I don't know which ...Sorry!

3. I do not recommend Paragon on Klang. They wanted to do RCS and a cap but when Dental Smile were available she rebuilt the tooth. I'm waiting for a cap at the moment when I have money next Month ...

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

1. I use these ...

https://www.dentalsmilepattaya.com/

2. Other people recommend one of the two "smile" dentists opposite Tukcom but I don't know which ...Sorry!

3. I do not recommend Paragon on Klang. They wanted to do RCS and a cap but when Dental Smile were available she rebuilt the tooth. I'm waiting for a cap at the moment when I have money next Month ...

Thanks

Here it comes again. Getting our daily dose  of rain here in the Dark Side. Lots of thunder and started a litle  rain but looking at TMD radar we can expect more heavy to come. I wonder how the lake is doing ? October and now November has been seen a good deal of rain so maybe the lake is getting full ?