Is it raining in Pattaya? (Threads Merged)

john luke

Thunderstorms last night meant I had the bed to myself as my lady, bless her heart, took the scared and hyperventilating pooch downstairs and spent the rest of the night sleeping on the couch.

Currently a light rain falling which my other dog can't get enough of. He's out there frolicking in the summer mist (apologies to Peter, Paul and Mary).

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Thunderstorms last night meant I had the bed to myself as my lady, bless her heart, took the scared and hyperventilating pooch downstairs and spent the rest of the night sleeping on the couch.

Currently a light rain falling which my other dog can't get enough of. He's out there frolicking in the summer mist (apologies to Peter, Paul and Mary).

You see this is an opportunity for you. I don't know that song. It's fun to post it when it comes up.

5 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Rain now moving into the Pattaya area.

It was over before I surfaced this morning, and I didn't hear any thunder, but even the soil under the trees in my garden is damp so it must have been a decent drop. Maybe I should say that there's no rain around more often, as every time I do it seems to rain a few hours later, lol. Nice and cool this morning, anyway.

• Thumbs Up 1

Aye, i'm looking at the weather in Bangers, Krabi etc via the BBC app, it just shows 24hours of rain, every day.

But in my experience, i used to always come in June, it's usually some more 'brief' quite heavy showers.

Not that it'll wet me 20metres below the sea surface anyway ...

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Rain now moving into the Pattaya area.

3 hours ago, Toy Boy said:

It was over before I surfaced this morning, and I didn't hear any thunder, but even the soil under the trees in my garden is damp so it must have been a decent drop. Maybe I should say that there's no rain around more often, as every time I do it seems to rain a few hours later, lol. Nice and cool this morning, anyway.

I was in town too during the downpour but luckily I missed the flooding shown on this morning's Pattaya News bulletin..@2:50 It looks as though we got it quite bad agaiin