Jokes to raise a smile? (Threads Merged)

ArtyGraph

A married couple were on holiday in Jamaica . 

They were touring around the market-place looking at the goods and such, when 

they passed a small sandal shop. 

From inside they heard the shopkeeper with a 

... Jamaican accent say, 'You foreigners! Come in. Come into my humble shop.' 

So the married couple walked in. 

The Jamaican said to them, 'I 'ave some special sandals I tink you would be interested in. Dey makes you wild at sex.' 

Well, the wife was really interested in buying the sandals after what the man claimed, but her husband felt he really didn't need them, being the Sex God that he was.

The husband asked the man, 'How could sandals make you a sex freak?' 

The Jamaican replied, 'Just try dem on, Mon.' 

Well, the husband, after some badgering from his wife, finally gave in and tried them on. 

As soon as he slipped them onto his feet, he got this wild look in his eyes, something his wife hadn't seen before!! 

In the blink of an eye, the husband grabbed the Jamaican, bent him over the table, yanked down his pants, ripped down his own pants, and grabbed a firm hold of the Jamaican's thighs. 

The Jamaican began screaming: 'You got dem on de wrong feet!'

• Haha 5

On 2/4/2022 at 11:48 AM, gs joe said:

A married couple were on holiday in Jamaica . 

They were touring around the market-place looking at the goods and such, when 

they passed a small sandal shop. 

From inside they heard the shopkeeper with a 

... Jamaican accent say, 'You foreigners! Come in. Come into my humble shop.' 

So the married couple walked in. 

The Jamaican said to them, 'I 'ave some special sandals I tink you would be interested in. Dey makes you wild at sex.' 

Well, the wife was really interested in buying the sandals after what the man claimed, but her husband felt he really didn't need them, being the Sex God that he was.

The husband asked the man, 'How could sandals make you a sex freak?' 

The Jamaican replied, 'Just try dem on, Mon.' 

Well, the husband, after some badgering from his wife, finally gave in and tried them on. 

As soon as he slipped them onto his feet, he got this wild look in his eyes, something his wife hadn't seen before!! 

In the blink of an eye, the husband grabbed the Jamaican, bent him over the table, yanked down his pants, ripped down his own pants, and grabbed a firm hold of the Jamaican's thighs. 

The Jamaican began screaming: 'You got dem on de wrong feet!'

I thought the joke would end with the tourist doing a lousy job with his wife and the Jamaican putting on the sandals saying, “I’m only going to show you this once.

Two couples were playing poker one evening. John accidentally dropped some cards on the floor. When he bent down under the table to pick them up, he noticed Bill's wife Sue wasn't wearing any underwear under her dress:

Shocked by this, John upon trying to sit back up again, hit his head on the table and emerged red-faced. Later, John went to the kitchen to get some refreshments. Bill's wife followed and asked. "Did you see anything that you liked under there?"

Surprised by her boldness, John courageously admitted that, well indeed he did. 

She said. "Well, you can have it but it will cost you £500."

After taking a minute or two to assess the financial and moral costs of this offer, John confirms that he is interested.

She tells him that since her husband Bill works Friday afternoons and John doesn't, John should be at her house around 2 p.m. Friday afternoon.

When Friday rolled around, John showed up at Bill's house at 2 p.m. sharp and after paying Sue the agreed sum of £500 they went to the bedroom and closed their transaction, as agreed. John quickly dressed and left.

As usual, Bill came home from work at 6 p.m. and upon entering the house, asked his wife abruptly. "Did John come by the house this afternoon?"

With a lump in her throat Sue answered. "Why yes, he did stop by for a few minutes this afternoon."

Her heart nearly skipped a beat when her husband curtly asked. "And did he give you £500?"

In terror she assumed that somehow he had found out and after mustering her best poker face, replied. "Well, yes, in fact he did give me £500."

Bill, with a satisfied look on his face, surprised his wife by saying. "Good, I was hoping he did. John came by the office this morning and borrowed £500 from me. He promised me he'd stop by our house this afternoon on his way home and pay me back."

Now THAT, my friends, is a poker player!

• Haha 3