Jokes to raise a smile? (Threads Merged)

ArtyGraph

Friends..PLEASE BE CAREFUL! 

Yesterday I went to a Christmas party.
Totally out of character for me, 
I had a few drinks…followed by a couple of shots and by the time I was ready to leave I knew I was somewhat over the limit, but STILL had the sense however to do what I’d never done anytime in the past….. 
I took a taxi cab home.
Sure enough, there was a police check point on the way home, and since I was in a cab, they waved it past and through without even a glance. I arrived home shortly thereafter without incident. This was both a great relief and a total surprise because I’d never driven a cab before. I don’t remember where I got it, and now that it’s in my garage, I don’t know what t’do with it.  

Drive safely!

269969240_2032257106931980_6022944802938009342_n.jpg

• Haha 3

One night in Bangkok, my wife and I went out with her girlfriend and her husband.  He is a taxi driver, so we were using his off duty cab to get around. They all had too much to drink, so it was left up to me, a non-drinker to drive the taxi back to the hotel.  Luckily the hotel had parking available by the front door.  The doorman thought nothing of three drunk Thais falling out of a cab, but when the farang driver got out, he was very surprised.