Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

7 hours ago, john luke said:

1744525472_20210418SalmonAirFry.png

Everything done in the Air Fryer except the corn/peppers etc on front left of picture.

That looks good mate. I’ve done salmon in the air fryer too and had good results

A beef burger being stuffed with cream cheese, cheddar, and Jalapeños.

StuffBurgerJ.jpg

This evening's mix: Parmesan potato wedges, hot dogs, bratwurst, stuffed burgers plus regular burgers for the kids.  TW decided since the fire lasts so long she'd add some marinated pork belly.  Very tasty.

Grill210420.jpg

As the sun went down it dropped to a comfortable 30°C.  Of course I was done standing over the fire by then :default_1087:

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

First batch of Chile I've made since October 2019. I pulled out the big pot for this one, and doctored the recipe up a bit. Also used Mexican carne. Knocked my socks off good. I'll get at least 8 good meals out of this one.

chile.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

13 hours ago, tko said:

A beef burger being stuffed with cream cheese, cheddar, and Jalapeños.

StuffBurgerJ.jpg

This evening's mix: Parmesan potato wedges, hot dogs, bratwurst, stuffed burgers plus regular burgers for the kids.  TW decided since the fire lasts so long she'd add some marinated pork belly.  Very tasty.

Grill210420.jpg

As the sun went down it dropped to a comfortable 30°C.  Of course I was done standing over the fire by then :default_1087:

Looks tremendous, as do some of the other recent postings from other board members. lovely

What do you use for the molds when constructing your patties ?

24 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Whilst picking up a few bits in a shop yesterday I spotted a precooked stew and dumplings, not had that for years so went for it. Pretty tasteless,  so I have thrown the rest away.

IMG_20210421_40414.jpg

IMG_20210421_0933.jpg

I'd eat it....  lol   Although looks a tad heavy on the carbs.   🧐

Dinner with GF in Huay Yai:

Krapow moo, Gaeng kiau waan gai and some fish from the can, a dish my GF loves so much:

IMG20210422190014.jpg

Arooiiiiii.

Washed down with 3 large Leo (sshhhhh!)and a coffee.

Total damage 460 Bt.

Edited by CampariO
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, Britboy said:

That's just how I love my eggs . . . 😄

Always have trouble describing that in Thailand - some restaurants understand over easy, but they're not over easy.

👍 I just pour some of the hot oil over the yolk with a spoon  , I hate eggs not cooked properly and usually opt for scrambled in Thailand 

• Thumbs Up 1