Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

Typical pork chop dinner. 

One of two pork chops (2 for 1 sale) cooked in olive oile with the ususal seasonings (onion, garlic powder, black pepper and salt). A buttered baked potato (you guys call them jackets), and a bowl of freshly steamed buttered broc.

Then time for a nap. 

pork chop 2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

24 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Good luck tomorrow!!

Khao Tom usually blocks me up ... but with 2 extra fried eggs added, you'm gonna need a pair of forceps up your arse to pull it out !!

I only had the garlic chicken with the 2 eggs and rice. Lol

• Haha 1

Try a basic simple thai ometette sometime, nothing else ..... fcuk maybe oj or tea or both.

Sprikle some of that clear oil shit they have nearby (with the little floating red/green chilies floating around in it) on the omlette.

Brings you to another plant !

Edited by Glasseye

27 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

With thanks to @richy65 for an excellent recommendation, veggie pizza from Vesuvio. 360 baht, and they didn't charge for the water.

Best pizza I've had in years. 

IMG_20231216_171206.jpg

Had a couple of nice Pizzas there in the past. Trouble is I tend to eat it all, then need help getting up. Lol.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Had a couple of nice Pizzas there in the past. Trouble is I tend to eat it all, then need help getting up. Lol.

I've gotten better at bringing back half of it.

Recenly I pounded a whole pie though, and fcucking regrettted it all night.

But damn... that mother fucker was good !

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I'm considering visiting my daughter for NYE ..

Do either of you two (or anybody else) know a cheap charlie hotel in that vicinity , please ???

NYE.   Shit buddy, you better get moving.

and sorry, I don't know shit

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Do either of you two (or anybody else) know a cheap charlie hotel in that vicinity , please ???

There's On8 that's diagonally opposite that's inexpensive.

Almost directly opposite there's one I think called Royal Express that I'd guess might be cheaper.

Edit.

Just checked online, the latter is called the Royal Express Inn. It's under 1k a night, and has been refurbished. So some of the old bad reviews can be ignored 

Edited by Lemondropkid
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Lemondropkid said:

There's On8 that's diagonally opposite that's inexpensive.

Almost directly opposite there's one I think called Royal Express that I'd guess might be cheaper.

Edit.

Just checked online, the latter is called the Royal Express Inn. It's under 1k a night, and has been refurbished. So some of the old bad reviews can be ignored 

Cant' do much better than On8 in that area mate, Nana station is five steps asway from the from  door. The city is your oyster,

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Checkout Majestic Suites right at the corner of Nana near the Landmark. Often available for about 1000 Baht with a decent breakfast, maybe 1200 Baht in high season.

• Thanks 1